Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bastilled ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Lol.

You said hes a cheater.....hitbox.....

Do you mind going to loliberty and look at some aimbotters? Thanks Smile

Not to mention 180 fps VHFs. I dont see any of them banned, they just fly around like nothing happened.
(07-31-2013, 10:23 PM).Flash. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mind going to loliberty and look at some aimbotters? Thanks Smile

Not to mention 180 fps VHFs. I dont see any of them banned, they just fly around like nothing happened.

I am there, taking videos. Don't worry. Smile
And before you try to flame, inform yourself. The sanction thread has what you need about the poster that tried to flame me.
I'm not annoyed at the group for this, I know very little about the bass hunters themselfs other than the obvious (They hunt bases, who'd have guessed).

Currently my frustrations lie with the admins, its clear the people who decided to bastile these ships did very little research on some of the bases themselfs, as it seems they completely missed the full report I issued to the [LN] stateing everything that happened in regards to one of them.

I made sure everything was within board, I ensured an official lawful faction authorised the bases removal, ensured all our group members knew what was going on and how it was being delt with, made sure the base wasen't lawful at all, double checking that the paperwork for it wasen't hidden in a random topic somewhere, wrote up the report, ensureing everything was documented, all names involved listed and all locations recorded.
And we STILL lost our ships.

If simply destroying a base is worthy of being bastiled, then theres a lot more people who need to be punished. But if destroying one is punnishable, why make them destructable in the first place?
You ruined someone's hard work.

Swallow it down and use a guardian next time. They're cheaper.
(07-31-2013, 10:28 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2013, 10:23 PM).Flash. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mind going to loliberty and look at some aimbotters? Thanks Smile

I am there, taking videos. Don't worry. Smile
And before you try to flame, inform yourself. The sanction thread has what you need about the poster that tried to flame me.

Flame....as in? And I wasn't saying you Tongue

Im saying they catch a non-cheater and say he is, but yet they dont notice 3 aimbotters and 2 180 fpsers. :|
(07-31-2013, 10:15 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2013, 05:20 PM)titanbot Wrote: [ -> ]This is the most cretinous answer I could have read, and basically insulted me because I am unjustly punished for something I didn't do. In the civilized world, you investigate first - then you punish.

Cretinous? How... inventive. Big Grin

Quote:If you punish, then you realized you didn't punish the culprit, but other random people - you are to pay up for your mistakes in order to cover the expenses (material or otherwise).

Says the hitbox-cheater that got my shared GB accounts banned. Big Grin I still wonder why they let people who were convicted of fiddling with hitboxes return to the server.

I agree however with your point here.
The Admins answered that this bastille-ation is a temporary measure until they find a bigger answer to the much bigger topic.

I have provided irrefutable evidence against that particular event (false positive), but hey, what do you know. At least do me a favour and don't talk about things that are way above your knowledge level. Smile

Last time I checked, I haven't logged 'your' gunboats in a very long time (a couple of months at least prior to that event). Thus, your anguish is ill-spent, I am certain that you can use your 'undeniable logic' to persuade the administration team to see things your way, right? Wink

And last but not least. You agree with something I didn't say. I suggested to finish the inquiry first, then come with the punishment. Not the other way around.

I hope I have made the points you have raised a bit more clearer for you. Big Grin
I feel rage.

How strange, yesterday I saw 1.5 month old screenshot related to bass hunters

Today I see necroposting in thread about bass hunters...

Strange, really strange..
Man, rollback, you know, man?
Rollback for 2 months is bad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5