Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to say hi to everybody.

I first came here a few years ago but for one reason or another i never got the chance to play and a friend used my char for a short time. Now after too many years, I have decided to blow the dust off of my old FL disc and dive into the black again.

I used to play on the Void server many years ago so I am not new to multiplayer and I was heavily into RP so I figure I should fit in fine here. I am closer to 40 than 30 but still a big kid at heart.

Any advice/help will be much appreciated, so feel free to green me etc.

My char name will be Savage or if its taken i will drop in a first name too. I have been every RP you can imagine except from a Bounty Hunter, so I am gonna give it a shot.

Hope to see you all soon.

Cheers, TheMoneyShot (aka - Savage)
Hello, Savage.
Yeah we've met before on Void. I've fought many Black Legion in sparta next to the rock.
I was really active before you joined but RL gets in the way. I used to fly with Watchwolf and Zeb, and a few clans.
Any other guys from void here?
Some BL log in occasionally but aside from that I don't know and pretty much fly solo.
Yo,

As for help/Advice:

Here are the rules.

Here are the laws of Sirius.

type /restart when you make a new character, and youll get a list of the restarts you can use to get better ship/equipment/reps/map.

Remember its a game and have fun..

(Also join the BPA)
Hi, thanks.
BPA?
Bretonian Police Authority.

(Also join the VR.)
Recruitment in hello threads was never cool.
(07-30-2013, 11:12 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]Recruitment in hello threads was never cool.

welcome to disco. recruitment in hello threads is normalish
It's actually savage.

Everyone panic, sunslayer spam on it's way.

~[BB]-Saliva[X]
Pages: 1 2