Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: battleship VALOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

Recently I have been hauling cargo, minding my funds and trying to buy the battleship VALOR at ILLE DE FRANCE ,RAMBOULETTE ship yards and that's when everything stopped, I was NOT able to go on anymore with my game in the Multi Player mode, although I played the single player mode without any difficulty .At the shipyard I was not able to doc because I kept getting the message " Your reputation is not good enough to DOCK etc... etc...." so now I'm completely baffled. Not only did I lose my hard earned 17 million dollars by having the Multi Player game rounding off my funds status to 2 Billion but also RESPAWNING me twice in a half hour and deducting funds from the 2 Billion, which really does not make sense. So I am asking all you good people to help me. How do I get out of this quagmire. I have tried all the bases and stations in the GALLIAN region to bribe the Royal Gallic Navy (RGN) with NO success .
Does any one of you know HOW???
I need help desperately. Now I am going to try to go in to the GALLIAN region from the NORTH, and try to find a bribe for the RGN. THANK YOU ALL ,I know there is a solution and WE will find it.

yil))Smile))
Hello,

First off I must say Im impressed you managed to exceed the credit limit on your character before learning about rephacks. Dont much like going on the forums huh? I advise you to check them out more often, they can be fun and useful, especially for this sort of info, even though they can be annoying sometimes too.

2nd: There is a help request forum where this topic should go, as this forum is for talking ABOUT the forum! You may have better luck there with this sort of thing in future:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Ill see if I can get a mod to move it.

Now to answer your question; The most likely solution is that your ID is not allowed to dock there. What ID are you using? I advise doing a /restart Gallia, then sending the money from your rich ship to your new ship, and buying it with that.

Here is a list of the ID rephacks which shows what IDs are hostile to what:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...1bnc#gid=2

Alternatively it may be that you simply dont have enough reputation with Gallia, they are agressive fellows after all. So, you can either take my advice from before, and make a new ship then type /restart gallia when docked. Or you can simply do missions for the GRN/GRP/Shipyard owners until you have enough rep.
not sure if you're saying you were playing single player and it wasn't letting you dock, or the multiplayer. if you're having the problem in single player, simply download the ioncross character editor for single player, install it and move the disco ioncross files to the editors directory. it will allow you to give yourself money, weapons, change ships(can be buggy since engines don't work with all ships, you'd need to play with them / also they aren't all named for what ship), change cargo, reps, lights(again, buggy and doesn't show all light hard points unless you bought the ship) just cant give yourself armor upgrades or scanners(atleast i cant figure out were they are in the editor). Also makes it easy to test ships and weapon setups before buying them online. only thing is you cant play with anything run off FLhook(cloaks, PoBs, jump drives, scanners, docking bays). But if its multi player, hones got the solution for you.
To get good rep with GRN, shoot Depots from Burgundy, to Loraine Jump Hole, jump and you will see Maquis/Council Depots, shoot 5 or as many as you want. Your rep with GRN should be full, as well as all Gallian corps
(07-31-2013, 06:56 AM)stupidnames Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if you're saying you were playing single player and it wasn't letting you dock, or the multiplayer. if you're having the problem in single player, simply download the ioncross character editor for single player, install it and move the disco ioncross files to the editors directory. it will allow you to give yourself money, weapons, change ships(can be buggy since engines don't work with all ships, you'd need to play with them / also they aren't all named for what ship), change cargo, reps, lights(again, buggy and doesn't show all light hard points unless you bought the ship) just cant give yourself armor upgrades or scanners(atleast i cant figure out were they are in the editor). Also makes it easy to test ships and weapon setups before buying them online. only thing is you cant play with anything run off FLhook(cloaks, PoBs, jump drives, scanners, docking bays). But if its multi player, hones got the solution for you.

Hi there Stupinames, thank you for your prompt reply
What I was trying to say is that I played the single player game without any problems; but the Multi Player game was giving me all sorts of grief and problems, and I was seeking advice to solve the MP problems.
I hope this clears up a few things,thankyou again for your concern and advice.

yil:Smile)
(07-31-2013, 07:26 AM).Flash. Wrote: [ -> ]To get good rep with GRN, shoot Depots from Burgundy, to Loraine Jump Hole, jump and you will see Maquis/Council Depots, shoot 5 or as many as you want. Your rep with GRN should be full, as well as all Gallian corps

Hi there Flash,

Thank you so much for your advice and suggestions.
I shall certainly try to shoot at as many depots as I can but I am afraid they will retaliate and kill me; but that's the chance we take isn't it????

Thank you again for your help ,

Do you play on Discovery Freelancer 24/7 server?
(07-31-2013, 07:55 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you play on Discovery Freelancer 24/7 server?

HI there Thunderer,

Thank you for your prompt reply to my post.

Yes I do play on the Discovery Freelancer 24/7 server.

This is an interesting question. Is it simly a curiosity case or do you have any suggestions??
Anyway , thank you again for your interest.