Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lost cash on sending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Pilots ...

My name is Canon ..... and i transfer 190 million $ to another carracter but i don.t recived ....

The name where i transfert the cash is LTS-Little.Joe[TD] .... and i transfer to
Normand.....

Hawever i figure it out when i connect on Normand and i see i don.t have the cash... and i don.t now why ...

This is a screent with time after maximum 2,3 minutes after i figure it out i lost the cash ... the scriin is from LTS-Little.Joe[TD]
http://s10.postimg.org/5jkviz8bd/screen11.png
(07-31-2013, 10:40 AM)Burok Wrote: [ -> ]and i transfer to
Normand.....

Hawever i figure it out when i connect on Norman...
That would probably be your problem.

If you transferred to "Normand", and you own the character "Norman" instead of "NormanD", then you wouldn't see the money on "Norman"...
(07-31-2013, 10:46 AM)SMGSterlin Wrote: [ -> ]
Normand.....

Hawever i figure it out when i connect on Norman...
That would probably be your problem.

If you transferred to "Normand", and you own the character "Norman" instead of "NormanD", then you wouldn't see the money on "Norman"...

sorry for that the tab don.t worck very good .... i really don.t now where i send ... if someoane can to looack where i transfer last time the cash from the LTS-Little.Joe[TD] ....
Just a tip:
Always make sure you sent it to the right character. If you sent it to a wrong one.. you could /pm <name> <message> that person ingame and hope he will read that mail ingame when he logs on. If not.. i guess its just lost.
(07-31-2013, 11:11 AM)Duvelske Wrote: [ -> ]Just a tip:
Always make sure you sent it to the right character. If you sent it to a wrong one.. you could /pm <name> <message> that person ingame and hope he will read that mail ingame when he logs on. If not.. i guess its just lost.

pff ...........
So naw i must forgot the cash ? .. i lost the cash ? Nobady can help me ?
yup you can forget it.
some people lost billions because sending cash to wrong char but they didn't recieved it back.
becareful next time.