Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMIN REQUEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I require an admin to talk to about a few accounts on here that I'd like passwords editing on.

Its about an Official Faction but I'm not saying any names.

If an active admin could PM me or Skype me "bellck" *

I'd be very greatful.
Thank you.
Admins don't interfere in (official) faction things.

If it's for example about shared =LSF= accounts, they won't help you with that.
Even when your faction is getting couped - one can't stem the tide.

However, you should rather contact them in private (PM), since you want something from them. "But I don't know which admins are active?!" - PM them all then. But keep in mind, that they have other things to do aswell.
You'll find most of the staff is away enjoying the holidays. This is normal for this time of year. Narcotic is correct that we don't interfere with internal faction stuff. Our usual only concerns are how many members on roster, how much activity they are doing and someone to speak to if we need to. Admins in the past have interfered with internal faction stuff and it usually doesn't turn out well and it becomes one less step removed towards admins running the factions. If there is rule breaking, however, suddenly the above few things isn't our only concerns...

This password thing your requesting. I imagine you got locked out of some shared account because if it was you wanting to lock someone else out you would just need to change the password yourself. If this issue has to do with causing the roster to go below minimum requirements, or the leader on our contact list is changing, or there is some kinda rule breaking toss it in the reports/requests subforum and we'll investigate. But if your just a member getting clipped we have no authority to force how a faction chooses it's roster.
Guys its a forum password I need changing because I'm the new USI leader as the other one retired and does not remember the password and only administrators have access to this. ( I've talked to Summer to confirm this)
I'd like to change the e-mail address as well so next time I'll be able to do it personally and pass the details on to the next leader in good time.

Please contact me on skype, it's impossible to do without an admin.
Otherwise I'll make a new account and poke a moderator to change every single topic created by the [*USI*] account into the new account which would take a lifetime. "I'm sure you guys would rather enjoy your holiday than take 2 mins to change a e-mail and password"

Your call, what should I do?

Chris - "Bellck" *Add me on skype "bellck"
Ok so it's a leader change thing. Your attitude rocks, I love it, makes me want to work with you and get to know you better so that USI can be elevated to new heights.

What accounts?
Apologies, I didn't intend to sound rude,

please close/lock this topic moderators, Prowler is on the case.

Thank you for your time, sorry I sounded like a... idiot.