Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oh Hai Guiz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah. me and my brethren on a particularly boring day decided to brush off the ole freelancer game and give it a shot. After flying countless hours and destroying all opposition "and having a blast in the process" we decided to try a mod. Well...that started a wonderful 16 person LAN server called NOMO "Nothing on my Oatmeal." that was running this wonderful plethora of orgasmic awesomeness. Playing in your world made me fall in love with the storyline the had been so richly woven into the Freelancer story. I was delighted to learn that not only did the discover server still exsist, but it was running strong. So now here I am, ready to blast corsairs and run from battleships all in the name of the true visionaries of Sirius space. THE OUTCAST!
Ohaidere.

:laugh:

Welcome to Disco!:)

~Mike
Welcome mate!

Read the rules a few hundred times and you will be fine.

The Voyager series and BOS (Brothers of Sirius) are here to help...And have a little thing going that might be of interest to you. So ask away. Look out for [The_Angels] and [ADMIN] tagged players also.

Have fun out there!
Cheers mate :cool:
Welcome.

We have reports of some bad cardamine going around.
Welcome, man! Don't just join the Outcasts... Join a lot of factions! It'll be fun. Trust me.
Welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the cabbage king, also known as Angelfire!

~Leo
O hai dar, m8.

Have fun ! :P
'ELLO FROM SUNNY DUBLIN!

oh and Leo just posts all that stuff to up his post count. Which is the same ereason I post against it.
He has it all quoted on his desktop...I think I may have something fore you too...