Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =LSF= Special Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RDA.png]

//Transmission initiated
.text file received
...decryption done
File opened//

RDA: Special Requests

Any and all equipments not listed under LSF Manual, Section 7 are considered uncleared for duty to LSF agents. Even so, special circunstances may require the use of non-standard equipment.

This channel allows an agent to request the use of special equipment and/or ships to perform his LSF duties. If approved, the uncleared tech will be analyzed and installed by scientists from the Department of Research, Development and Analysis to ensure a safe and satisfactory performance.

WARNING: Nomad tech is highly classified, and the use of it in public without prior authorization is a violation of Liberty Security Force protocols, the break of which is subjected to punishment ranging from arrest to execution by the Command Directorate as per LSF Chart (Title 8, LSF Section 24).

Special Request Form for Advanced Equipment

Code:
[b]-Name:[/b]
[b]-Ship Name:[/b]
[b]-Department/Division:[/b]
[b]-Equipment Requested:[/b]
[b]-Nature of Request:[/b] (//short roleplay explanation of your reason for acquiring the special equipment. For what and where do you intend to use them)
[b]-Department Head Approval:[/b]

Special Request Form for LSF service of Uncleared Vessels

Code:
[b]-Name:[/b]
[b]-Department/Division:[/b]
[b]-Ship designation:[/b]
[b]-Ship type requested:[/b]
[b]-Nature of Request:[/b] (//short roleplay explanation of your reason for acquiring this specific ship. For what and where do you intend to use it)
[b]-Department Head Approval:[/b]

Alteration of the forms are prohibitted and completion of all fields is mandatory; failure to follow these guidelines and providing the required information will result in disapproval of your request.

NOTE: Your Application must receive an approval from your's Department Director in order for it to be considered by RDA for a review.

Signed: Director Martin Welch
Department of Research, Development and Analysis

//File closed
Cyclic security checks...ok
Transmission terminated//
-Name:Charles Manson

-Ship Name: =LSF=Charles.Manson (Guardian)

-Department/Division: Research Development & Analysis

-Equipment Requested: Four VHF Nomad weapons

-Nature of Request: Investigating the effects of Nomad weaponry on man-maid vessels; Investigating the effects of Nomad Weaponry on Nomad ships; Determining ways of counteracting Nomad Weaponry. Use of nomad weaponry: Alaska and Omicron systems. Use in inner Liberty systems only in case of a nomad threat or nomad related origin. (//short roleplay explanation of your reason for acquiring nomad weapons. For what and where do you intend to use them)

-Department Head Approval: Doctor Martin Welch
-Name: Daniyal Altaf
-Ship Name: Razor
-Department/Division: Tactical Operations
-Equipment Requested: Usage of nomad weponary,upgrading the ship with prototype parts.
-Nature of Request: We've got orders to use them in "Project Menance",Omicrons are dangerous places,and nomad weaponary is more advanced than our Vengeance and Magma Hammers.
-Department Head Approval: We've been ordered to use them in "Project Menance",so authorization as been given already.
-Name: Daniyal Altaf
-Department/Division: Tactical Operations.
-Ship designation: Razor
-Ship type requested: Virage.
-Nature of Request: A Virage is lightweight and easier to fly then our Avenger and Guardian ship models,so it deems fit for me as i consider a nimble fast VHF,the virage seems my choice.
-Department Head Approval: Major Elijah Brand
-Name: Jack Harkness
-Department/Division: Department of Homeland Security
-Ship designation: =LSF=Jack.Harkness
-Ship type requested: Bounty Hunter Very Heavy Fighter "Manta"
-Nature of Request: A Manta ship. Why? Because of the superior maneuverability, it will be of great use for me as a agent of the DHS. Also the capability of mounting an extra weapon will be a plus for me.
-Department Head Approval: Director of DHS, Jason Nathan Booth.
***Incoming Transmission***
User ID:1878118
...Buffering...
Department Director Martin Welch speaking.
First of all agent Manson, you have my permission to mount Nomad weapons for special purposes and gaining knowledge that would be used to protect Liberty and its people from extraterrestrial threat. I have signed the clearance for your new equipment.

Second. Agent Altaf you have my permission to mount Nomad weapons and acquire a "Virage"(VHF) for the purpose of conducting Special Ops missions and defending the people of Liberty from Foreign Enemies. Director Brand has signed the papers and you may proceed on visiting Kodiak research station to mount your new equipment.

Third. Agent Harkness permission to acquire a "Manta"(VHF) has been granted for purposes none other than defending Liberty and its people from internal threats. Clearance papers have been forwarded to me by your Department Director Jason Booth.

Forth. Agent Hart permission to acquire a 019A "Sekhmet" (Order Bomber) has been granted for purposes none other than defending Liberty and its people from internal threats. Clearance papers have been forwarded to me by your Department Director Jason Booth.

Fifth and foremost. Unauthorized use of the equipment/ships granted is strictly prohibited and punishable by Liberty Security Force regulations. Agents without authorization to use Special equipment will have their ships grounded.
All Agents that have authorization are subject to having all their activities monitored and recorded by high ranking personal and should have no expectation of privacy. Anyone approved for using Special equipment/ships expressedly consents to such monitoring and is subject of having their LSF records terminated if found guilty of violating the rules for Special Equipment use.

Welch out..

***Transmission Terminated***
-Name: Renee Callen
-Ship designation: =LSF=Renee.Callen
-Ship type requested: B-3000 "Challenger" Bretonia Bomber
-Nature of Request: While on my trips in Bretonia, Before joining the LSF, I helped the Armed forces in many fights, during those fights, i studied the abilities of the "Challenger" Bretonia Bomber, it's Wonderful, and i find it suitable for my skills, the "Upholder" Liberty Bomber wasn't a good choice to me.
-Department Head Approval: Director of TacOps, Adrienne Perry

-Name: Renee Callen
-Ship designation: =LSF=Renee.Callen
-Ship type requested: B-294-L Series "Hussar" Bretonia Light Fighter
-Nature of Request: Same reason as for the "Challenger" Bretonia bomber, add to that, i find myself very good in Light fighters, so i should use one of the best ones, and it's our Allies' one...
-Department Head Approval: Director of TacOps, Adrienne Perry
-Name: Chris Hart
-Department/Division: Department of Homeland Security
-Ship designation: =LSF=Chris.Hart
-Ship type requested: B-1290 "Templar" Bretonia Very Heavy Fighter
-Nature of Request: I have found in need of a heavy Fighter, our enemies got more advanced tech and are harder to deal with. The Templar is a perfect destroyer of snubcrafts.
-Department Head Approval: Director of DHS, Jason Nathan Booth.
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Executive Director Elijah Brand
TARGET ID: Chris Hart and Renee Callen
SUBJECT: Requests
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Agents Hart and Callen,

Your requests to acquire a B-1290 "Templar" Bretonia Very Heavy Fighter, a B-3000 "Challenger" Bretonia Bomber and a B-294-L Series "Hussar" Bretonia Light Fighter for the purpose of dealing out damage to the enemies of Liberty is hereby approved.

Please not that before engaging in operations outside of Liberty and Bretonia, approval of these ships is required beforehand. With that being said, enjoy the new toys agents.

Signed, Executive Director Elijah Brand

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]