Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:)I started playing discovery abou a week ago ive already read the server rules :)Ive being hanging around ny my char name is Humpty_Dumpty:lol:
Well welcom and if you ever fall off a wall the nearest station has much better utilitys than a king and his knights so you should be fine.
Whats this you say? You've read the server rules? Have a cookie son, welcome to our community:)
Welcome to discovery! Remember, Synth Paste makes your teeth turn purple and your hair fall out!
' Wrote:Welcome to discovery! Remember, Synth Paste makes your teeth turn purple and your hair fall out!

It's true.

Indeed, so join the LWB!

And hi. Click the picture in my sig and click all the links on the other side, read 'em all, and we'll be best friends.
You could also join the AFA (Click on MY picture) if you want to help chase away Synth Foods tyranny (And also all other outsiders), but, really, you don't have to join any faction, I'm just highly suggesting it.
The AFA speaks truthfully, I am afraid... nonetheless, watch out for the blue demons, and may der Gottkanzler's light shine forever upon thee.

Good luck, and safe flight.