Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, i've been an old discovery freelancer fan from its early stage, but i lost my computer due to traffic accident (im a mobile gamer, sucks losing an alienware machine Sad )

Starting a new, im very interested in being unlawful, and a miner! I was a well equipped corsair back then! Smile

Im back as i need a fun game next to EVE Online which lets me directly control my ship. Upgraded to a new wonderful notebook which lets me play anywhere i want to, even 5 hours on battery!

I hope I can finally get in contact with some of you, ive been a quiet guy and mostly on myself...which gets very lonely.

Besides the game, I've finished a 3D modelling education so i can always help if it's needed Smile

Discovery has surely changed a lot, i haven't played freelancer for more than 4 years now...could use some help!

See you guys in space!
Welcome -back- to Disco.

If you're looking for some fun add me on skype and I'll introduce you to a nice group Smile morbi.disco

Regards.
Welcome!

Quote:Discovery has surely changed a lot
That it has. The introduction of Player bases (Which Captain_Obvious helps destroy with his merry band of fishermen), docking modules, cloaks, jumpdrives, etc. Lots of new things to toy around with.

As far as unlawful, quote a few to choose from. You have your Corsairs still, a couple Maltese/Outcast groups, Rogues, Molly's, Gallic Brigands, Xenos, etc. Long list, but there is plenty to choose from on the unlawful front!

If you need help, feel free to contact myself, or if ingame, if you see a [angel]-tagged vessel, they can help you as well. Also, the forum is your friend. Smile

Have fun and see you in the skies
[Image: welcome_to_the_club.jpg]