Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oceana Shipping Platform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Creating Stable Transmission Link:::
:::Link Initiated, opening:::

Greetings lads,

it's the TTR-1130.Sophas speaking. On behalf of my mothership, the TTR-1130.Cruelty and it's crew, I want to order a Docking Module at your station.
We're willing to pay a good amount of money to get it, so we'd be really pleased if you could start to production as soon as possible.
Until then, we'll be orbiting in Iverness and waiting for your reply.

Sophas over 'n out.

:::Ending Transmission:::
:::Link Canceled:::
::Incoming Transmission::
Source: Oceana Shipping Platform, Cortez System
Encryption:
Low

Greetings Mr. Sophas.

This is OSP production control. We have received your transmission, and are happy to let you know that your docking module is being built and should be ready within a day or so. I will notify you on final completion.

Thank you for your business!

::End Transmission::
***Incoming Signal***
***Receiving Coded Transmission***
***I.D Captain Twigg***

Sorry for any inconvenience Request cancelled

Signed
Captain Marcus Twigg

***Transmission Terminated***
***Signal Lost***

Ey there lads,
it's the TTR-1130.Sophas again.
Just to tell you, it isn't Mr. Sophas, it's Miss, but I dont care 'bout that. What I really care 'bout, is me and the crew of the Cruelty being forced to stay in this solitude called Iverness for such a long time. Sure, Ivergordon 's always worth a visit, but we're missing a lot of money out here n' my palls are getting impatient. So, if could tell us either to wait for a few more days or to come back at a certain point, it'd really make our and your life a lot easier.

We're waiting,
Sophas over n' out

::Incoming transmission::

Greetings MISS Sophas. This is OSP Production Control contacting you to let you know your Docking Module has been completed and is awaiting pickup.

Gateway thanks you for your patience and your patronage!

Ey lads,
just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the Module. Was a pleasure trading with you, although it took quite some time to get what we wanted.
Well, whatever, if you ever need help with something, just contact us.
We never forget people, which helped us.

Greetings
Sophas and the TTR-1130.Cruelty

[Image: ONTbXgS.png]
To: Oceana Shipping Platform
Source: Freeport 11, Alberta
Subject: Inquiry about cloak disruptors.
_
To whom it may concern,

I would like to ask about the possibility of ordering a fighter grade cloak disruptor on Oceana Shipping Platform. I do not know if the Oceana has the appropriate factories to produce such equipment, but if it does, how much would that piece of equipment cost?

Yours faithfully,
Jennifer Haze
::Incoming Transmission::
Encryption:
LOW

Greetings Ms. Haze, this is Oceana Production Control. We apologize for the delay in response.

At present, we are still in the finishing stages of construction on our factory module for Cloak Disruptors, and we suspect it will still be another week before we begin full market production. We will, of course, want to test and evaluate our merchandise before doing so.

Price estimates are still being crunched as well, but if I were you, I'd expect to shell out at least 200M credits or more.

Of course, there will also be opportunities to reduce costs via supplying some of the materials used in production, which we plan on publishing once production begins.

In the meanwhile, we will be continuing production of our Docking Module technology, as well as offering import and export opportunities for various Ores and other commodities in there market. Please visit our station trading office for further details.

Thank you for your inquiry and your business!

-OSP Production Control

[Image: gstransbarprototypealan_by_hunorgateway-d94fqfy.png]

Greetings,

People in Sirius, Docking Module for sale in Oceana Shipping Platform. If you are interested on it to buy we are waiting you !
Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security;
"Blackwing" Squadron Cmdr.;
"Second to none" Divisoin Cmdr.;

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]
[Image: gstransbarprototypealan_by_hunorgateway-d94fqfy.png]

Greetings,

Oceana Docking Module factory UPDATE !

We have on sale One Docking Module in Oceana Shipping Platform. Visit us and buy it. 100.000.000 Million Sirius Credit just for you.
And don`t forget to visit our Commodity Center.
We are still buying Ores from any place of Sirius. The best wanted Ores are Platinum, Raw hydrocarbons and Gold Ore.
And the last update: The first CLOAK DISRUPTOR is comming soon. Keep in contact with us and visit the base !

Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security;
"Blackwing" Squadron Cmdr.;
"Second to none" Divisoin Cmdr.;

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10