Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oceana Shipping Platform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: gatewayalannoceanatbar_by_hunorgateway-darwhy6.png]

### OCEANA SHIPPING PLATFORM UPDATE ###

Greetings,

#1 Our base opened the gates for the visitors. We are selling/buying Gold Ore and Platinum Ore again. The trade between Liberty and Bretonia re-borned.

#2 We are selling Hyperspace Matrix MK 1

#3 We are selling Cloak Device MK 2 (Cruiser/GB/Freighter)

Equipment dealer
[Image: AG7iMZI.png]

#4 And visit our commodity center to inform about other selling/buying prices(feedback link to base informations), we are interested to buy commodities from all croner of Sirius.

#5 If you want to request Hyperspace Matrix, Hypersace Scanners or Cloak Disruptors ask the team with trust !

#6 Or contact me on s.k.y.p.e. protocol channel, on nyeki.hunor1 frequency.

#7 FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

###OCEANA SHIPPING PLATFORM UPDATE ###

Greetings,

#1 Our base opened the gates for the visitors. We are selling/buying Gold Ore and Platinum Ore again. The trade between Liberty and Bretonia re-borned.

#2 We are selling Hyperspace Matrix MK 1 - 425.000.000 million / device

#3 We are selling 2X Cloak Disruptor Type 2 - 250.000.000 million / device

#4 And visit our commodity center to inform about other selling/buying prices(feedback link to base informations), we are interested to buy commodities from all croner of Sirius.

#5 If you want to request Hyperspace Matrix, Hypersace Scanners or Cloak Disruptors ask the team with trust !

#6 Or contact me on s.k.y.p.e. protocol channel, on nyeki.hunor1 frequency.

#7 "FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED"

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]
----Recipient: Oceana Shipping Platoform----
----Sender: Lead Engineer Alex Martin----

While I was dropping off those supplies for our contract, it came to my attention that you produce Cloak Disruptors. I would be most interested in trying one out, would you happen to have any sized to fit on a fighter craft? Or if not, please add one to the production queue. If you could just let me know how the payment will work, and if there is anything else I can do to help, just let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Stay safe out there
[Image: h3HOjdf.png]

Greetings,

Your request is registered, the module building is started ! We will inform you about details once the module is ready for sale. Thank you for choosing us, You will not be disappointed.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

Greetings Mr. Alex Martin,

Your special order is completed, the module tests are finished too the C.D. T.-1 is working perfect. Oceana Shipping Platform is selling the Cloak Disruptor Type 1 for 220.000.000 million Sirius credit. Please send the requested cash to Gateway|-GSX-Panama and we are looking for visual proof about payment. After the paper works please visit us, our engineers will await your arrival to mount the C.D. on your ship.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]
----Recipient: President Alan Shepard, Oceana Shipping Platform----
----Sender: Lead Engineer Alex Martin----

I've gone and sent the payment to the account you mentioned, I'll be along to pick it up shortly.

Be seeing you soon,
Stay safe out there
[Image: h3HOjdf.png]
I went ahead and checked the base out, but it appeared to be suffering from a slight technical fault (its automatic defenses fired on me unprovoked). I was out in the area cruising for Gauls for that new civil defense initiative you boys put out, too, and saw a nice place to crash in between flights. The ships I attempted to dock on the station with were my personal hunting craft the Flight and Powered.Flight. Furthermore, as a private citizen, your personnel's harsh treatment of my ship and person is nothing short of appalling. Can we just sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible so we can all go about our business with no fuss?

Respectfully,

Willow Holt

ATTACHMENTS
This is not okay.

Dear Willow Holt,
Your question is answered here - Feedback to the CCD channel -

Greetings,

#1 Our base opened the gates for the visitors. We are selling/buying Gold Ore and Platinum Ore again. The trade between Liberty and Bretonia not slowing down.

#2 And visit our commodity center to inform about other selling/buying prices(feedback link to base informations), we are interested to buy commodities from all croner of Sirius.

#3 If you want to request Hyperspace Matrix, Hypersace Scanners or Cloak Disruptors ask the team with trust !

#4 Or contact me on s.k.y.p.e. protocol channel, on nyeki.hunor1 frequency.

#5 "FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED"

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

Greetings,

#2 We are selling 1X Cloak Disruptor Type 1 - 220.000.000 million

#3 And visit our commodity center to inform about other selling/buying prices(feedback link to base informations), we are interested to buy commodities from all croner of Sirius.

#4 If you want to request Hyperspace Matrix, Hypersace Scanners or Cloak Disruptors ask the team with trust !

#5 Or contact me on s.k.y.p.e. protocol channel, on nyeki.hunor1 frequency.

#6 "FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED"

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: fighting_hornet_yellow_by_medicimania_d8...8xdh34.png]
[Image: logo02_zpsa106e806_by_hunorgateway-dadq0s5.png]

[Image: breakingNewsHeader.png]

Gateway Shipping Inc.
Cloak Disruptor Factory is temporarily closed !

Gateway Shipping Inc.
Survey Factory is closed !

Traders and friendly visitors are welcomed 24/7
We are prefered on selling/buying Gold Ore and Platinum Ore
&
Commodities from all corners of Sirius
"first come-first serve"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10