Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dreddurius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ahoy there, Dreddurius Minimus here.

After so many years, I managed to find my Freelancer CD and am glad to be back. I am still actively seeking factions right now in Discovery 24/7 RP but unfortunately none has responded. Will continue my search for future kinsmen.
Hi there.

Welcome...don't worry, it takes a little bit to get your feet wet and make a few friends.

Have fun. Big Grin
I'll do just that ^^, thanks Bootsiuv.
Welcome back to discovery, we will gladly hold your soul captive during your stay.

Hope you enjoy your time back, as for a faction, look for something you are interested in. Pirate factions, military, they all have a different style you play in. If you are really daring, may I suggest flying a freelancer ID watching the others, and role playing a join after observing for a while? Gives you more of a feel of things.

At any rate, enjoy yourself and roleplay well. Perhaps we will become mortal enemies and absolutely murder each other in the field of battle. I look forward to it.
(08-08-2013, 03:49 AM)Moveit56 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to discovery, we will gladly hold your soul captive during your stay.

Hope you enjoy your time back, as for a faction, look for something you are interested in. Pirate factions, military, they all have a different style you play in. If you are really daring, may I suggest flying a freelancer ID watching the others, and role playing a join after observing for a while? Gives you more of a feel of things.

At any rate, enjoy yourself and roleplay well. Perhaps we will become mortal enemies and absolutely murder each other in the field of battle. I look forward to it.

haha indeed indeed. Thanks Moveit56 (I think).
Welcome Cabbage!

All Hail Eris!!
(08-08-2013, 03:11 AM)Dreddurius Wrote: [ -> ]Ahoy there, Dreddurius Minimus here.

After so many years, I managed to find my Freelancer CD and am glad to be back. I am still actively seeking factions right now in Discovery 24/7 RP but unfortunately none has responded. Will continue my search for future kinsmen.

I know you.
You're one of the Freeport 7 survivors, aren't you..

Haha, enjoy your stay. I'd recommend riding solo for awhile befure you join a faction, maybe try a few different /restarts in order to see what strikes your fancy.
More people to the meatgrinder.. Perfect..

As a side note, welcome and enjoy your stay.
(08-08-2013, 03:11 AM)Dreddurius Wrote: [ -> ]I am still actively seeking factions right now in Discovery 24/7 RP but unfortunately none has responded. Will continue my search for future kinsmen.

Well since you asked:

[Image: BPAEnlist2.png]

Here's our section where you can read about us, and apply if you like what you see.
Welcome to hell.
Pages: 1 2