Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner Guard-74
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~ I dont know why the old thread from 2012 got scraped but that'll do it

Zoner Guard-74 was constructed to act as an early warning station from incoming traffic through the Kappa ( now Lambda ) hole junction. The station has onboard weapon platform that renders 5clicks safety zone around it, thus enforcing NFZ regulations. Unlike other zoner stations, this station holds the remenants of the old zoner imperialistic guard. One of their duties is to ensure the integrity of the system and the old regulations that have been signed, This includes

Quote:The standard No Fire Zone is a ten kilometer spherical area around each Zoner installation. They exist so that all may come and buy necessary supplies or sell their wares without endangering the hosts onboard the station and the station itself. The following are the standard policies of Zoner No Fire Zones, they are subject to modification by a station's administrator.

Zoner Guard-74 deems 20 kilometer spherical area.

The No-Fire Zone is an area in which no offensive actions against a Zoner is allowed. This includes attempts at piracy/taxation, the use of weapons (guns, missiles, mines), and intentional ramming.
Violating a No-Fire Zone can lead to immediate prosecution and engagement, by the stations security assests and/or any Zoner pilot present.

Those in direct violation especaily within the vicinity of Zoner Guard-74 can expect to be vacated or in extreme cases terminated. You are a guest, nothing more.
Station has been upgraded with an additional Cerberus grade platform for increase security.
I'm in a need of three docking modules, have you got that many or can you produce them?
This can be arranged, Also, there are 2 available cloaks for sale, medium sized devices, a bundle package for both of them is currently 620M S.C, Otherwise, each at a cost of 320M
Sir are you still offering -Medium Device Cloak Mk2 devices ? , you'r docking personal would let us dock with your base
There is currently 1 for sale, at a price of 310m S.C However more can be made in less than 48 hours, reduction for the waiting time would mean 290 Per device.
(01-15-2014, 05:00 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]There is currently 1 for sale, at a price of 310m S.C However more can be made in less than 48 hours, reduction for the waiting time would mean 290 Per device.

I would gladly take it of your hands so you have some cargo space...
Price seems fine.
(contact me in pm..)
''Resending information'''Update requested on possible delivery (time)
Information has been sent.
Due to latest nomad incrusions, the remaining zoner guard members require additional economic support. It has been decided to sell our top secret assets.

Now for sale

Docking Modules, 110 S.C Per module
Cloaking Devices, 400 for large, 300 for a medium device, and 115 for a fighter/bomber craft.

Zoner pilots have 15% off the original price, but visual confirmation is required.