Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Observation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(08-08-2013, 09:10 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]Khara dont hang out in the omicrons anymore ( except really early like real early six a.m ) -

We don't find RP up in the Omicrons. The Order silent engages us (They have a reason due to their lore, so we can't really complain even though we find slight distaste)

We go elsewhere. Simple as that~ We are players too you know.
(08-08-2013, 09:10 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]Right ~ so it's been almost four months and I doubt "The order" has a place in the mod, firstly because ... Khara dont hang out in the omicrons anymore ( except really early like real early six a.m ) - And also because the new nomad id rush has died down and now the only thing keeps em busy is shooting one of my chars - while I enjoy it, I must still question these things - by pure obesrvation -

Edited to ensure we dont have the troll - post count comments.

Re-edit 2 : Incase your mind is also biased, i was reffering to the nomads - and aerelm made a good job down at tohoku, im just questinoing what the hell are they doing in 74 - I have chars on both sides and thats a lonley trip to do by myself.

Uhhhh.... because K'Hara can go where ever they wish?
Unlike the open ID, K'Hara are free to roam where ever they want, so some RP is enclosed in 74, I should know, I found some good RP on my K'Hara with a Phoenix ship in 74
(08-08-2013, 09:40 PM)Mercarryn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2013, 09:10 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]Right ~ so it's been almost four months and I doubt "The order" has a place in the mod, firstly because ... Khara dont hang out in the omicrons anymore ( except really early like real early six a.m ) - And also because the new nomad id rush has died down and now the only thing keeps em busy is shooting one of my chars - while I enjoy it, I must still question these things - by pure obesrvation - One of the reason why Im in a little favor of this war is because it gives golanski something to do - but now it seems completely ridicules

Funny how you state that Order hasn't shot any nomads in a while. I remember a fight in Chester with 141|, Order|, K'Hara and one Wilde involved some days ago.

And I have found two sail members in six days - does that mean they are active? seriously now, we all know that if a bunch of you go farm iota - that'll spawn some action - im just trying to digg in and see whats going on. Perhaps its server activity overall that is in question?
It seems the ZA have a fantastic habit of annoying the people around them, the fact that Liberty factions are currently debateing whether the ZA are a threat and any pre-emptive measures we need to take. The expeditions we as SFC| had stopped doing months ago have been restarted in light of the fact we have evidence that the ZA are kidnapping and holding LN and LSF pilots hostage, that and the clearly hostile attitude you've been showing towards both the LSF and us. You've only had 1 interaction with a group of SFC's in the past, yet you seem to be insulting and threaterning us every chance you get.

Maybe if you stopped acting so arrogant and stopped trying to make out that everyone is bullying you people would actually take you more seiously. You can't charge into a room and start forceing your authority on people, yelling threats at everyone who questions what your doing and expect them to be to happy with you.
(08-08-2013, 09:47 PM)AshHill07 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the ZA have a fantastic habit of annoying the people around them, the fact that Liberty factions are currently debateing whether the ZA are a threat and any pre-emptive measures we need to take. The expeditions we as SFC| had stopped doing months ago have been restarted in light of the fact we have evidence that the ZA are kidnapping and holding LN and LSF pilots hostage, that and the clearly hostile attitude you've been showing towards both the LSF and us. You've only had 1 interaction with a group of SFC's in the past, yet you seem to be insulting and threaterning us every chance you get.

Maybe if you stopped acting so arrogant and stopped trying to make out that everyone is bullying you people would actually take you more seiously. You can't charge into a room and start forceing your authority on people, yelling threats at everyone who questions what your doing and expect them to be to happy with you.

Do I need to remind you bubbled -de-centerlized attitude - this aint about "ZA" - this is about nomads and the order's role - if it makes you happy, you can dump the ZA in it as an excuse - That' still doesn't cover the question.
And you're sure that you don't just want the Order out, because ZA is always dying because of them? This suggestion appears to be more like a ragepost, just because ZA can't cope with the roleplay standarts on the server (and neither the pvp ones to be honest).
You are just trying to force the community to live by your rules. "Zoner" Alliance, bass hunters etc.

: K'Hara is not dead. Just because they don't hang around in the Omis, doesn't mean they don't log at all. And I agree with Merc, the last brawl between the Order and K'Hara was in Chester and took place not long ago.
Ok seeing as it is, doing a nice debate in question is not possible ~ Deleted.
(08-08-2013, 09:10 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]Right ~ so it's been almost four months and I doubt "The order" has a place in the mod

... and here we can thank God (Eris maybe?) that it is not up to you to decide whether it really gonna stay or not.

What do you really want with this "observation" by the way?
You asked why are they in 74 fighting ZA. You got your answer no? I'd say it's relevent.
I don't know what you're trying to ask but it is certainly pointing towards the rabble in 74. Pretty sure something was said about the Order ingame about what they're doing.

Nomads need to get more active anyway. But anyway. What are you trying to question/point out?
Nomads remain slightly inactive due to the amount of active people we have, not many, and how we log on a basis of who is around. We do enjoy RP quite much, and we do tend to log when we see certain people around.

No that does not mean we don't log for PvP as well, as thats neccisary as you look into our lore, but its a chosen basis of when we go online.

Arrange events with factions and the Nomads if you wish to see us around. We will gladly participate. (A good amount of us I am sure at least)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6