Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: ZULU-1 (f.k.a. Renegade-1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ZULU-1 (f.k.a. Renegade-1) has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

Consequences:

Going around attacking your main faction's enemies using one of your alts is a nasty thing to do. It becomes even nastier when you do it without a single word and then rename the ship. Turns out tracking name changes are not that hard after all. Hopefully this little reminder would be enough to stop you from doing something similar in the future.

Ship stripped, sanction notice placed in the cargo, and also you've got a free beam to a friendly base where you'd need to spend a good amount of time flying back to o74 if you decide to make any troubles again.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
well no need in explaining what i was doing i thought it was quite enterprising myself covertly causing b.s between other player factions all the while they were attacking us ZA but anyway all was fun, and being able to shoot other ships who we didn't like and getting an advantage since their ping is like 15 compared to my 145 big difference no wonder weapons wouldn't work target very well so all behind us now so when can we fly again since my IP is Banned , will have to go a different route things have cooled off but the various factions ya must say we did give em hell for our big 3-members compared to all the rest of them anyway it was still fun and i think well worth the sanctions, so when can i fly again anytime soon said a week so anyway lol later
it has been a week so are you going to release my IP ban ?