Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Banned: LNS-Sting_Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LNS-Sting_Ray has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Consequences:

Those were some nice words you tossed into system chat. Unfortunate for you, we don't talk like that here.

Your account has been banned for 1 week. Post here when the time is up to be unbanned.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
PM sent to the violator as requested by PM. aerelm didn't PM me that unfortunately.
I would like to Ask if you Could Send LNS-Sting_Ray to Bastial As i have seen you do before... Please As i cannot get my Accounts until that Certain account is unbanned Please this is my First Violation and Hopefully my last...
Tomorrow Right? just wondering
*Incoming Message*
*Decoding..... Message Decoded*
Greetings This is the Pilot of LNS-Sting_Ray it has been 7 Rotations May i Get my Ships out of the Impound lot?

Quote:Accounts lost:
LNS-Sting_Ray,(Liberty Assault Battle Cruiser, With Capital armor upgrade Mark V)
(HBTC)Pres-Andersan,(Renzu luxury liner)
(HBTC)Sec-Williams, (Zoner Gunboat With Full Cerberous turrets)
(HBTC)Glennys.Jones,(Stork)
(HBTC)Miner-Bob,(IMG Anna Miner Ship)

Reason: My Laptop was Fried And HDD Was lost with it As i didnt have the Hind sight to Back up my accounts onto a Flashdrive or something like it I have lost them All I do know that LNS-Sting_Ray just got Sanctioned But i would like to Get everything Back and Working ASAP Thanks Aerelm For listening

You'll have to wait until your ban is up.
Once the 1 week is over, post in your sanction thread to be unbanned and quote this post there. I'll take care of it then. ~ ae

*Transmission ended*
Transmission received, albeit a little early. Ship unbanned, I hope you learned your lesson.
Could u help get the accounts back ( see above quote)
PM sent.