Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Banned: Discography
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Discography has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.

Consequences:

I'm glad to hear you have the server rules memorized, but I'm afraid you seem to have missed those two rules I quoted, because you broke them. To help you make sure you have all the rules memorized, we're giving you a week off so you'll have enough time to go through these two rules over and over.

Post here in 7 days to be unbanned.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I don't remember breaking any of those such rules... I remember explaining to someone an acrynym around that time, but I mostly chat in group and I hardly ever curse or say anything racist. I'm sorry if the way I was taught to speak insults anyone.
I apologize for my unruly language and hope that this apology suffices enough.
Show me the evidence of me doing such a thing that is recent and wasn't for afk'ing
PM Sent.
Alright I see my mistake. Ill make sure it doesn't happen again. May I please be unbanned As soon as you can... please and thank you for the chance to redeem myself.
toight is the end of the last day of the week of banning. i request to be unbanned please. i have learned my lesson to not talk oorp in system and to not use foul language as well. thanks for not banning me permanently.

Thanks,
Discomelon
btw this is the same person as discomelon i just lost access to my old account on here and the email i used for it got hacked so i had to make a new account on here for the forum work. just thought i should let you admins know that.
im still waiting to be unbanned, ive checked a few times and still nothing.
Have patience and stop posting.

You forgot the rule about re-entering a system where you died. And I hope next time you won't curse me anymore.

The unban should be tomorrow (August 17).

Hard with math ?
Pages: 1 2