Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...::: Sending :-: Transmission Linked :::...
....::: Sender :-: Solar Runner Ashley X. Harper :::....

[Image: 640px-Gothic-anime-girl-beautiful-beauty-black-hair.jpg]

"Good day sir, we at the Runners have been working side by side with the Order for quiet some time and over recent things the Runners have grown dull with their weapon systems. we fought together against common enemies, namely the Zoner Alliance. We would like to request a few state-of-the-art Order Cruiser turrets and a few fighter loadout's of the Death Hands systems for our fighters. We also request one Nephthys fighter for me and if possible a Hathor for our leader James Harper. I await your reply."

...::: Link Lost :-: Closing :::...
....::: Relay Link Lost :-: Closing Transmission :::....
[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
Good day.

With so much blood spilled in your service for The Order as allies, it would be tactless to request any fee for hardware you requested. I am approving your use of Order manufactured turrets of cruiser-grade. While our shipyard's work is never done, installation of weaponry will be conducted outside its drydocks as they are reserved for production and major refits.

As for smaller ships, I need exact callsigns upon which those ships will be registered. Death Hands are currently produced in higher ammounts than we actually need, therefore you will be permitted to take some of those to use on your own fighter craft.

Golanski out.
[Image: Tobias.png]

Good day Mr Golanski

here is the Captain of the Solar Runner Corvo Cruiser Valdivia and i think that i speak for all the Solar Runners that we are very thankfull that the Order shares his technology with us. And for the beginning i would like to order exactly six of your finest Cruiser Weapon technology for my Ship. May our alliance thrive and never break

Sincerely Tobias Cromwell

[Image: SolarRunnersTerminated.png]