Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. LONG time fan of Freelancer, and I just found out about you guys after all these years. I must be living in a cave or something...

Anyways, I've just downloaded and installed the mod. Hoping to start some awesome RP somewhere down the line, once I get my feet wet and all again in the game. Get used to the swing of things. Hope to see you all soon!!
Quote:Hi guys. LONG time fan of Freelancer, and I just found out about you guys after all these years. I must be living in a cave or something...

[Image: 3ro6su.jpg]

Anyways welcome to the Club Big Grin
Well, first off - Welcome to Disco! (Hehe, it's been a bit since i've last welcomed someone...)

Anyway, i'd recommend you check the rules and guidelines around here just to be sure, and if you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask. Most of us (especially the Angels) will surely give you a hand.

Aside from that, have fun and good luck!
(08-11-2013, 11:02 PM)RhetoricalZen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. LONG time fan of Freelancer, and I just found out about you guys after all these years. I must be living in a cave or something...

Anyways, I've just downloaded and installed the mod. Hoping to start some awesome RP somewhere down the line, once I get my feet wet and all again in the game. Get used to the swing of things. Hope to see you all soon!!

Welcome to Disco!
If you need any help, feel free to contact LNS-Orion or NicolaiTesla. (My Lawfuls)
You should check out the Wikipedia to see all the new kinds on Ship this Mod has to offer.
Welcome to Disco! Hope you enjoy it here. Feel fee to ask if you need help starting up, Ill be glad to help. And I look forward to some awesome RP Big Grin
Welcome to Disco! Hope you enjoy it here. Big Grin Big Grin