Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonain trade routes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently (as in twelve or so minuets ago) started a Bowex character to fund my sudden intrest in Bretonia. Name is BES-Andrew.Maloney (The BES meaning Borderworld Exports Ship) but I have no idea how to use it. I'm looking for some help regarding where to haul stuff, seeing as I know no routes save a single artifact route, which isn't going to be much use here.

I'll be flying a Perchreon. I'm hoping to find a route that incorperates BAF bases, seeing as the infocard says that Bowex has major contracts with the BAF. I'm not really expecting anyone to reply but all help with be hugely appreciated.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to add spoliers.

Many thanks
-Jammi
Well,

You guys have contracts to move Luxury Goods from Liberty and move Luxury Foods to Liberty. You also have a lot of contracts with the BMM to move Gold and Beryllium and all the good jive, but only to Rheinland, since Gateway ships those to Liberty because the IMG mine many of the same materials.

However, you don't have contracts with anything IMG or Planetform related.

Check Gateway's Trade Routes to see what we do so you don't encroach on our shipping lanes. Thems be our contracts, minus our food and consumer goods runs, which we RP'd getting since there was a rumor that we'd get some rights to them on Kensington.

Good luck!