Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: SouthernXross|N-247
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SouthernXross|N-247 has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Consequences:

Don't insult people, whatever you think of their RP or supposed lack thereof.

Interspace have drained a couple of your accounts, or maybe it was the Lane Hackers...

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
(08-13-2013, 07:55 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]SouthernXross|N-247 has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Consequences:

Don't insult people, whatever you think of their RP or supposed lack thereof.

Interspace have drained a couple of your accounts, or maybe it was the Lane Hackers...

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Whatever I said, I thought it was an appropriate comment to someone who was abusing the Xeno id, farming NPC transports at the Colorado gate and having his two freelancer buddies haul off the loot. I would like to see the proof please If I may, and the total amount that was taken off both ships for my records.
Thanks in advance and sorry to create more work for you.
PM sent.
I will drop this, but having looked at the pics, my comments were directed at the quality of the rp, and in no manner did I insult the person. Some people play the roll, and some play the rules. Thanks and sorry to have added to your load of crap to deal with.