Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players Sanctioned: Ann.Ryder, The.Avenger, (SolarR-[CCF]-Titania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ann.Ryder, The.Avenger, (SolarR-[CCF]-Titania have been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until 2 hours has passed from the time of his/her destruction.

If the player respawns in the same system, he/she must leave the system within 10 minutes of his destruction without attacking anyone, except in self-defense. Other players are not allowed to attack one who is leaving.

If the enemy (character or characters) leave the game before two hours have passed, the player may return to the system. If the enemy then returns to the game they may request the player leave the system again until two hours have passed since the original time of death.

5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (character or characters involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 2 hours. Self-killing, friendly fire kills or death to NPCs during a PvP fight are counted as normal PvP deaths.

Consequences:

Even if you are defending or attacking a base, re-engagement rules still apply. Immediately leave the system you died in, or avoid it if you respawn elsewhere, and definitely don't shoot the same players again.

There were a few Zoner Alliance marines left on Lividia and they sabotaged your weapons and equipment. They now reside in aerelm's torture pit but your guns were too damaged to be repaired.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Requesting proof of Titania's re-engagment.
As well more over of which ship he re-engaged

Edit: As far as I understand, our Runner died without ever being in the fight first off, he returned as such sense he didn't die in the siege nor took part in the siege.
Okay. Titania is my ship. id like to see the proof.
Could I see some proof please?
-Ann.Ryder
PM sent.
Ok here is my story when I was playing with The.Avenger.

I died after I illigally got killed by another player disguised.eagle while I was fighting a little (more sparring) with another player (cant recall the guys name).

I did not recognise this as an official kill by the rules as the dude just appeared out of the nowhere and started to do a bombing run on me. I got killed seconds later.
The was no indication from him that he was going to attack me, and no roleplay involved.

I did undock after being killed, yes. just to see what the hell was hapening after this happened, I iddled a little in space for a few min, and then docked and logged off.

in short. I did not leave the system due to my believe that I did not need to leave, and I did not reengaged afterwards.

In my perspective I didnt do anything wrong, Yet I have lost everything except the ship it self.
From the screens and logs, the fight was considerably longer than you've made it out to be and you were perfectly aware of what was happening given both sides' messages. Do not try to bend the truth to your own benefit.

Regardless of your opinion on the validity of the death, you are still PvP dead in that system. Hanging around the fight is not a good idea, but you did not actually break rule 5.8 on re-inspection.
The fine stands, but you have been given enough money to buy your equipment back.
Right thank you for the quick response, next time one of the Runners acts up or breaks a rule please message me in advance if possible