Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Udai.Nao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Udai.Nao has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 Server administrators will impose sanctions on players for violating server rules and for any actions that harm server gameplay.

Consequences:

You know... When you post a report and deliberately leave a good amount of chatlog out of it and describe it in a way which would make it sound like the guy actually did something wrong when they really didn't, it makes the admins mad, because it's a nuisance as we'll have to spend a good amount of time digging through the logs to see what actually happened, and then revert the sanction both on forums and on server and finally get to sanctioning the guy who reported something he should have not.

For all the trouble you made me go through with that one report, I've just went through the ships you had on that account and emptied them all, so you'll have to spend a similar amount of time flying around rebuying your equipment. You're lucky you didn't have codenames on those ships.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE