Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "Acount Managing, Roleback and 4.87 Question"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Acount Managing: How can i have more than 1 acount (5 Characters) without using the Buggy Launchpad?

Roleback: Is it possible to the roleback not happen?

4.87: If 4.87 came today, how would i transfer my char's from 4.86 to 4.87?
Search for "Freelancer Account Manager".

Not unless you want to go through several thousand character files resetting dozens of options in each yourself by hand.

It'd be mostly automatic, but the team would give warning to unmount certain equipments and such.
(08-16-2013, 10:21 PM)DiogoBett Wrote: [ -> ]Acount Managing: How can i have more than 1 acount (5 Characters) without using the Buggy Launchpad?

Roleback: Is it possible to the roleback not happen?

4.87: If 4.87 came today, how would i transfer my char's from 4.86 to 4.87?

Get launchpad, it's hardly buggy at all - been hsing it for months without even a crash bug.
How to work with the freelancer acount manager?
Unfortunately I had to settle with launchpad as I never got FLAM to work for me. Awhile back I switched accounts by manually editing my registry. Today I use launchpad but only to switch accounts. I launch the game by itself as I get horrible fps issues using launchpad.
Launchpad works perfectally, I would reccomend giving it a download. I do not know why you called it buggy, but the account features have worked 100% of the time for myself up to date.
Freelancer acount manager aparently only works on the original :\
Ok i got Discovery Launchpad to work properly, i said it was buggy because i could't change from 1 acount to another.
I Figured it out now.
Thanks for the help, guys Big Grin
FLAM works for me, I can even change accounts in FLAM while FL is running but logged out of any server. Fast Switching FTW
Check the link in my siggy. ^^
Pages: 1 2