Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rollback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ive been hearing alot of talk about rollback lately but not seen anything official (unless im blind haha) I was wondering what is the likelyhood of this happening and when etc and also what it involves for players like myself that would stand to lose alot and gain effectively nothing in return in the sense of no compensation for losses
I'm pretty sure they don't know yet.

If they did, they would probably tell us.

I would just play....perhaps without grinding for credits, at least until we hear more.
Don't worry I'll still buy those docking ports from you.
Don't even trip. A single admin had an idea, that turned into way more than it should have. Don't expect anything unless it's officially stated. I doubt they'd make people lose a week of work for a couple of bases.
Try reading the announcement thread.
Talking to me? Did I miss something? Felix is one admin. Do you see all the other admins saying it will be? No. He is right, it would be easier. But it'd be a kick in the nuts to the community, and the admins know this.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1390963
If you mean this announcement thread, then theres been no official statement either way.

Prowler's said itl probly happen, as did Loken on skype, but Aerlem contradicted him, and none of it was admin green. So, what are you on about Mini?
Exactly what I was thinking, Hone. But wrong link. Doesn't matter, we know what you meant. It really boils down to if the admins want to easily fix everything, or take some time into this. Easy way out isn't always the best way out.
Thanks mustv been left over from helping that other guy.
mmhmm. But honestly, regardless of what happens always remember it's just a stupid game when it boils down to it. A stupid game with some pretty cool people. Don't let the rollback get to you if there is one. who reads this
Pages: 1 2 3