Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players Bastilled: Steve_Sina, Steve_Sogou
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steve_Sina and Steve_Sogou have been sanctioned for:

Quote:2.1 Following actions are considered cheating on server:

- Using non-Discovery mods, speed-related and loot-related mods especially, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships;
- Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay;
- Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod.
- Using equipment that exceeds ship specs;
- Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money;
- Single player having more than one instance of Discovery open to fly their own characters;
- "Suicide Trading".

Consequences:

You'll find your ships in Bastille when you log in after the restart. Multi-boxing is not allowed. Post in this thread when you like, explaining why we're going to let you out.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello admin.
I'm Steve_Sina Sougou
I coundn't contact you anywhy , This account was I lent form a game friend.
My new account as acqchangqing & Steve_Sina, I hope you can audit anyone If you are free.
I love this game very much, I played practised some many years ago.
and these three days I came back for a relax. with two computers and two hands.
I probably understood the reason you freeze my game characters.
Maybe you thought I was cheated that why I have so much credits.
But I never! I just traded fround the clock. I bought Rhino(225 cargos), When I have 2mils, I changed to X-shuttle(505 cargos), And then 4 mils to Amred freighter(800 cargos), In the end I bought two Big Dragons(3200 cargos).transport goods from New York to Omicron-Gamma, I can get 3000 credits form one cargo, So two BigDragons is 3200*2*3000=20mils.
Why I need cheated? I never Cheated in any games I play because It's such boring and polluting my Personality.
please teach me if there's be another reason like transport route does not comply with the rules.
And please move my ships out form jail.
I must be a good game player. My English is quite bad you see. so it's hard to communicate.
I hope you help me as soon y as posible because I'm waiting here online.
Thanks!

Please! Please!
(08-18-2013, 08:18 AM)Champ Wrote: [ -> ]2.1 Following actions are considered cheating on server:

- Single player having more than one instance of Discovery open to fly their own characters;

Please tell me that you have read and understand this, and that this is the reason you are in Bastille.
what do you mean "codename "?

Oh come on sweatheart. I have two computers with a router, That's why you see I have two characters in the same IP.

If you need a photo to proved my two computers , I just do it right now.

and can't I play Freelancer with two computers? that's only the one to do two things, Don't have any improper action.

And I entreat if you can pass my new account first.. ( Steve_Sina or acqchangqing)
Having separate instances over multiple computers still means it's multiple instances. What's important is that it was you, the single, one player. To be clear: one human player cannot fly more than one ship at the same time for the sake of trading.

This is a rule, and you cannot bribe me by calling me sweetheart. Let me know when you understand.
oh. ^_^ "sweat is a joke because I thought it was a simple misunderstanding.
You means, one people can't fly >1 ship at the same time for trading , or for anything?
And, Can I move the cash between different ships in the same character?
No worries.

Yes, you're correct. No flying more than one ship per person - not for trading. You're permitted to do this to swap equipment between characters, though that should take less than one minute.

You can move cash wherever you like.

So, have you figured out why we're going to let you out yet?
I'm glad that I understand this rule very clearly. And I think I need to study all rules after this time.
em and.. Could you please thawing one of my ship named Steve_Sogou beacuse this my main ID.
and I don't know the rule like this before, because one people have too many characters is very commonly in Chinese games. em. I'll never violate that or any other rules in discovery. I promise.
Excellent. You're being let out of Bastille, and your forum account should be processed soon. Make sure you give the rules a read so we don't see you here again.
How happy that is! Thank you very much. You're rellay responsibly and accommodating. I'll must read the rules today.