Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OK i need help with a problem with ids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i wanna play an id which is unlawful and can be all systems,i wanna pirate also,do what i want,what should i chose? its posible?,BECOUSE i searched wiki ....and i cant find somthing like this...SO PLS HELP ME
Go for a Pirate ID.

You can get it on Junker and Freelancer bases.
Delete
ok then ,i restart and but pirate id but what ships can i use now,i sow gunboats are max but which ones i can have to use them at 100% ?
Well I'm not that familiar with pirate ID, seeing as I never use it myself. But from the Tech Nerf chart, it appears it has Borderworld tech at 100%. I'm not sure whether the Tridente is Borderworld or Outcast tech, but it might work. The Ahoudori should be 90% for you and that would be your best bet. In 4.87 there will be generic Civilian and Borderworlds GBs. Both of which I expect will be 100% for pirate ID.
Ahoudri is 100% Its what I use for my pirate ID GB.
At the moment the only 100% gunboat you can get on the Pirate ID is the Kusari Explorer. In 4.87 you will also have the CTE Civilian gunboat and the Border World one. Before you ask, the new version will be released SoonTM