Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear "Admin"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
On behalf of the whole of discovery, Can I please ask for a time frame as to when Player Bases will be reinstated / when will the rollback occur? As your In-Action on this matter is getting very boring now and annoying.

Not only is it affecting in game play and general morale it also affecting player faction activity!!!

Whatever these retarded hackers have done I'm sure you have been able to figure it all out by now, so can we get it fixed please.

Plug holes in server security, roll back player database, restore POBs and let's get server back-on track hey???

If not at least put us out of our misery by saying all will be fixed AFTER 4.87 is released as I suspect it will be.

Staring at the same old threads in forum is very boring and akin to paint drying!!!!
Don't be a douche.

I imagine they will get the bases back up as soon as feasible.

You don't know what actions they are working on, so don't accuse them of inaction.

Would you rather them work on the game, or deal with your accusations? Which do you think is a better use of their time?
That was a good answer, thank you. The truth is we are working on the problem and you will know it is fixed when we have it fixed. We could just go ahead and bring it all back before we are fully prepared, but I suspect you'd like that even less than what you have now.
(08-20-2013, 08:01 PM)Zelot Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be a douche.

You don't know what actions they are working on, so don't accuse them of inaction.

Would you rather them work on the game, or deal with your accusations? Which do you think is a better use of their time?

I can help if needed I have technical experience with servers that would be of use to cannon, if admins would just say no change til Xmas next year then fine as long I know when the paint will be dry.
They rollback now, DPC will continue their "Let's spread items and cash throughout the community so they can't fix it all by hand", and the admins will just have to rollback again.
(08-20-2013, 08:01 PM)Zelot Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be a douche.

That was a very admin-ish reply...

You make it seem as if you've been an admin here before. Oh wait.
(08-20-2013, 08:05 PM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]That was a good answer, thank you. The truth is we are working on the problem and you will know it is fixed when we have it fixed. We could just go ahead and bring it all back before we are fully prepared, but I suspect you'd like that even less than what you have now.

Thanks for the reply
Douchbags couldn't get rid of the ZA and there bases in 74 system so they had to ban us and take the bases away lol, but they just couldn't say it....and besides they said id have a week ban and still not been unbanned so wtf over...
Probly cos of your attitude...
(08-21-2013, 04:54 AM)striker Wrote: [ -> ]Douchbags couldn't get rid of the ZA and there bases in 74 system so they had to ban us and take the bases away lol, but they just couldn't say it....and besides they said id have a week ban and still not been unbanned so wtf over...

and the fact that you confessed to cheating and breaking more rules in your sanction thread.

i do remember Champ saying he'd be looking into the logs after your confession.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8