Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari - Liberty: Kepler or Gallieo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which way is better for a trader?
Many sides can count: pirates, trade lanes, distance.....
I'd have to say Kepler.

Pirates are not really known to wait in the Kepler system, they are all hanging around a few other key points, I almost never have encountered any in either of the two systems.

Taking in the Trade lanes, and Distance into account, Kepler is much more time efficient.
The one with no people in it. Being paranoid might save you from losing your ore.
Kepler... Kepler has base Wink
Most definitely Kepler, less lanes to CO, although the extra lane in Gal is made up in CO since its one hop to Denver, and one more to NY JG. Really its preference I guess, just go wherever the pirates arent Tongue
I would generally say Galileo on account if it's less likely to have pirates in it...precisely because more people tend to travel in Kepler. So....if more people take Galileo, then maybe that would change.
Kepler is often the better choice.

However, if I'm carrying Niobium ore, I'll often take Galileo, as it's just the one jump to Denver.

Suppose your final destination also plays a factor, albeit minor.

For what it's worth, Galileo did use to have Rogues in it quite a bit, but I haven't seen any in there for some years.
It's a pity this thread can be viewed by pirates too. ^^
I'd say you should go to where the pirates are, hopefully get some RP, that's the whole point of disco after all. If all everyone does is try to avoid each other, then why not just play single player.
Nah, that is why we have cloaks.
Pages: 1 2