Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [HOT TOPIC/NEWS] WHY SUMMER IS A BAD ADMIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Earlier today, Summer approached various CL} members with these statements:
[21:57:35] SummerMcLovin: Please stroke my dick, please please

Confused at his odd behavior, we refused. He then proceeded to ask again with a more angrier tone:

[21:57:35] SummerMcLovin: HERE'S MY DICK STROKE IT BITCH

Do we really want admins like this?
Yes Why not?
Yes. Yes we do.
Now stroke that shit.
I wonder what happens if someone drops the soap in the admin chats
Ahahahahhahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaa
Summer is best admin
You'll soon face admin censorship, for supposed bad words in the content of your post. (wait)

Believe in the admin conspiracy.
[Image: coverImage.php?i=foig]
Along came Aerelm
- a Ras romance
by The Forums

Champ Bloggs is a slender, beautiful and Nice guy Admin from Mod Team. His life is going nowhere until he meets Aerelm , a bald, weak man with a passion for Tempbanning Lythrilux.

Champ takes an instant disliking to Aerelm and the Baseslayer and Badmin ways he learnt during his years in Admin Team.

However, when a Tal tries to Ban Champ, Aerelm springs to the rescue. Champ begins to notices that Aerelm is actually rather Victim at heart.

But, the pressures of Aerelm's job as a Admin leave him blind to Champ's affections and Champ takes up Cleaning posts to try an distract himself.

Finally, when HateMcLovin Admin, SummerMcLovin , threatens to come between them, Aerelm has to act fast. But will they ever find the Ras love that they deserve?

Praise for Along came Aerelm
"I fell in love with the Adminlike Aerelm . Last night I dreamed that he was in my teapot."
- The Daily Tale
"About as enjoyable as being slapped with a dead fish, but Along came Aerelm does deliver a strong social lesson."
- Enid Kibbler
"I love the bit where a Tal tries to Ban Champ - nearly fell off my seat."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop
I heard there was already a context thread for this, Lyth.
You can't silence the truth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4