Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: can i take an item from 1 character and give to anather character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If i have need to take some weapons from 1 of my characters and give to anather ,can i do this somehow?
Yes, you should ask someone to hold them while you're relogging or ask a friend to login as second character.
To elaborate:

- Log in on your first character, and ask a friend to log in on their character.
- Move yourselves to Connecticut (the /conn command)
- Undock. Trade the item(s) over to your friend's ship.
- Your friend should wait somewhere safe or dock.
- Log off your first character, and log on to your second character.
- Take your second character to Conn.
- Undock, and have your friend trade the item to your second character.
- Dock and equip the traded item. Return your ships (the /return command).
(08-23-2013, 06:50 AM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]To elaborate:

- Log in on your first character, and ask a friend to log in on their character.
- Move yourselves to Connecticut (the /conn command)
- Undock. Trade the item(s) over to your friend's ship.
- Your friend should wait somewhere safe or dock.
- Log off your first character, and log on to your second character.
- Take your second character to Conn.
- Undock, and have your friend trade the item to your second character.
- Dock and equip the traded item. Return your ships (the /return command).

thnx
(08-23-2013, 06:50 AM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]ask a friend to log in on their character.

This is most important.
easy.
use just 2 pcs
(get some bandwidth from here for second pc (just for different ip) and acount managing soft like this)
do whatever.
afaik nobody really cares if you're multiboxing in conn, not like the server's ever maxed out to the point that slots matter. just don't multibox outside of conn and you'll be fine.
(08-23-2013, 06:28 AM)andreialvin Wrote: [ -> ]If i have need to take some weapons from 1 of my characters and give to anather ,can i do this somehow?

Just a question. Were you the person who had me help you move their guns and armor?
(08-24-2013, 08:29 PM)Kairn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2013, 06:28 AM)andreialvin Wrote: [ -> ]If i have need to take some weapons from 1 of my characters and give to anather ,can i do this somehow?

Just a question. Were you the person who had me help you move their guns and armor?

probably, it's not like this happens all the time Wink
In general I just go to conn and ask there for transfer help, people are always nice enough to help.
About the multiboxing it is sad because 1 jumper 1 barge and 1 fuel ship per location allowed single person to make around 300m per hour (trollface)