Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Regarding Pirate ID roleplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As there's been an incident. In which i have situation like this:

I was a Mercenary who works for unlawfuls including pirates etc. Got engaged by navy,BHG as well as a ship with Pirate ID assisting them. After talking to many people about sufficient Roleplay for a pirate Id'ed ship to ally with a navy and BHG ID;ed. Some Said its allowed and some said not.

If we take a look at a Pirate Pirating a Trader without cargo . He cant Pirate him coz he dont have Cargo in his hold. So at this point we have to let it go.

But in case of a mercenary or Freelancer in a fighter with no Cargo on it is asked to pay "5M for your life". now what is he pirating? No Cargo. He is pirating a "Life"? is this sufficient Role play? And if it is why cant we pirate a trader with no cargo? like we can ask the same for what we did for a fighter.....And another question i have is If he wont shot navy or BHG first nor pirate them at all and care to shot the Freelancer. Does this called as "OORP" alliance? dont take it i am a noob its a general question i am asking because i got stuff mixed according to people, what ever they are saying.

Its a General Question by me because its kinda different kind of roleplay using Pirate ID. Any help about this who know how to do it or is it allowed or not, will be appreciated.
Pirates can't ally with lawfuls, it's written on their ID.

And 5M is too much, though transports with no cargo can still be pirated for money (not really much, like half of million) or munitions.
I wouldn't call it allying. Pirates have no align really, their ID just defines what they can do.
I think I know what you're talking about, the Vigilante roleplay the guy is doing. He's not allying with them per se, they're just shooting the same targets.
(08-24-2013, 12:43 PM)Miloslav Wrote: [ -> ]Pirates can't ally with lawfuls, it's written on their ID.

And 5M is too much, though transports with no cargo can still be pirated for money (not really much, like half of million) or munitions.

As i know roleplay Overrides the ID restriction. But why people got sanctioned in old times when they tried to pirate a ship with no cargo, Referring traders.

(08-24-2013, 12:57 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't call it allying. Pirates have no align really, their ID just defines what they can do.
I think I know what you're talking about, the Vigilante roleplay the guy is doing. He's not allying with them per se, they're just shooting the same targets.

lets say they are shoting the same targets fine. But why didnt the pirate Ided ship Pirated the navy or BHG? if he care to pirate every one then why not them?
(08-24-2013, 01:06 PM)Alphonse Josse Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2013, 12:43 PM)Miloslav Wrote: [ -> ]Pirates can't ally with lawfuls, it's written on their ID.

As i know roleplay Overrides the ID restriction. But why people got sanctioned in old times when they tried to pirate a ship with no cargo, Referring traders.

(08-24-2013, 12:57 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't call it allying. Pirates have no align really, their ID just defines what they can do.

lets say they are shoting the same targets fine. But why didnt the pirate Ided ship Pirated the navy or BHG? if he care to pirate every one then why not them?

I'd say that's his roleplay.
This would be more sensical if he had a SRP ID.
Lets say he can shot me then why do navy Ignores him? Why do bhg ignores him? does it make sense? i mean it goes directly to OORP alliance if a normal guy just look at it.

Navy or BHG dont have any alliance toward Pirate Ided ship and Ignoring him is totally OORP stuff isnt it?
And if you check about BHG they hunt Pirates in liberty BHG| is offical faction and offical bounty hunters working for navy so ignoring him will work for them? thats all?

And For navy the same?
They are trying to roleplay Vigilante, which used to have its own ID, but was removed.

A Vigilante is a person who hunts the unlawfuls, but still is hunted by the lawfuls. Because the Vigilante doesn't follow the laws of the houses and he or she gives punishment on their own.

I was the BHG there and I had no idea what that guy was doing either. That Vigilante in Pirate ID who shot you, was then chased by the lawfuls.
Wrong If you say he was chased by lawfuls because i had proofs of backup i called from my mercenary faction,a mate who gave himself to save me and made my way to escape . Pirate was not engaged by Your people. How can you prove it he was followed by your people?

I remember all of this because i was the guy who left behind alone 1v2 then 2v2 i was nearly dead so i had to run . After killing my mate they just gone . Didnt engaged each other .
I do understand the role play you are talking about but the roleplay you are talking about was not done properly/ letting the pirate escape in a way of ignoring him. If you talk about Vigilante Do they Pirate? *He laughs*

I am not here to recall what happened that day. i am just here to clear my confusion properly. As you said

"They are trying to roleplay Vigilante, which used to have its own ID, but was removed.

A Vigilante is a person who hunts the unlawfuls, but still is hunted by the lawfuls. Because the Vigilante doesn't follow the laws of the houses and he or she gives punishment on their own.

I was the BHG there and I had no idea what that guy was doing either. That Vigilante in Pirate ID who shot you, was then chased by the lawfuls."

They give Punishment? I wonder there must be a reason behind it to punish some one. If no reason then ..uh..what is it just some pvp?

And such roleplay is more likely to be like it doesnt exist really now a days. Or people dont follow it properly
(08-24-2013, 01:18 PM)Alphonse Josse Wrote: [ -> ]*He laughs*
*He laughs too*
Pages: 1 2 3 4