Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: where to find some hard npcs to fight with it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where to find some hard npcs to fight with it?wild or phantoms are though?in in pennsylvania for the moment,where to go?
Go to Gamma or Alpha and take a 5mil mission.
Go to Tau-23.
You will learn the definition of hard.
You won't find any difficult NPC's in the Pennsylvania. If you want a fight i suggest Omicron-99
Go to alaska and fight the nommies and order npcs
or do missions in that brausnwegh some thing system, take missions at Rheinland-Liberty core systems
Like at New Hampshire or Bremen etc
There are many places to find hard npcs, wait, you can also go in guard systems to find hard npcs
(08-24-2013, 08:56 PM)Spike Seadra Wrote: [ -> ]Go to alaska and fight the nommies and order npcs
or do missions in that brausnwegh some thing system, take missions at Rheinland-Liberty core systems
Like at New Hampshire or Bremen etc
There are many places to find hard npcs, wait, you can also go in guard systems to find hard npcs

thnx for answers.i enetered once a system and forgot name ,but i think they where wild npcs and sooooo damn many at the entrance
Well there are some systems where wild npcs are
But i only met them at one place, when i jumped from sigma to New Berlin, wow, i almost got filled ore transport killed by got saved
Still got killed once q.q
(08-24-2013, 08:47 PM)andreialvin Wrote: [ -> ]where to find some hard npcs to fight with it?wild or phantoms are though?in in pennsylvania for the moment,where to go?

Forgot this sorry.
To answer your question, you can fight Wild NPCs in Tau-117 and Tohkou. The former is more difficult though, with the later being pretty weak.
Any Guard system for NPC's in general.

Otherwise yeah what the others said.
The Phantom NPC's in Omicron-82 are a pain, I think they used to have MR's on their fighters (not sure if that's the case any more though). Also they drop fun loot.