Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SOPA revival?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was reading deviant and I came across a comment about SOPA revival

~GhostDragonSpirit 12 hours ago Hobbyist Traditional Artist
HURRY!! THIS WILL SAVE THE INTERNET IF YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND SIGN THIS!! YOUR VOICE NEEDS TO BE HEARD! SOPA IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!!!! IF THIS LAW PASSES ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME ART WILL BE BANNED AND DA WILL BE SHUT DOWN FOREVER!!!! I AM NOT KIDDING YOU! READ THE PETITION IN THIS LINK I'M PASTING IN HERE!! AND YES, IT INCLUDES YOUR FAN STORIES!! MINE IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!! SAVE DEVIANTART!! SAVE YOUTUBE!! SAVE TOBUSCUS!! SAVE THE BRO ARMY!! SAVE THE BRONIES AND PEGASISTERS!!! SAVE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...3/LMzMVrQF

and lolgod that fanboyish crap. Dunno if real or not, I can't be arsed to check but I thought it was interesting to see people freakout about it

2013 end of the world jokes inbound
And inb4 political lock
Let's make an anti-bullying petition to ban violence across the world and send it to the US congress.
The internet would be a better place without DA and Tobuscus
(08-25-2013, 03:16 PM)Hell Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]SAVE THE BRO ARMY!! SAVE THE BRONIES AND PEGASISTERS!!! SAVE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!

Stopped reading there.

[Image: veTNWSt.gif]
What's Tobuscus?

Actually... do I want to know?
(08-25-2013, 04:04 PM)Ed- Wrote: [ -> ]What's Tobuscus?

Actually... do I want to know?

Some idiot like pewdiepie?
Also if it actually goes through, most websites will be taken offline unless they do dumb crap such as "lol you can't have copyright stuff as your avatar!!!11111"
as far as I'm aware how the bill goes, didn't get to read it.
(08-25-2013, 03:56 PM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2013, 03:16 PM)Hell Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]SAVE THE BRO ARMY!! SAVE THE BRONIES AND PEGASISTERS!!! SAVE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!

Stopped reading there.
I stopped reading when I saw it was only a bunch of caps and exclamation marks.

All caps and exclamation marks = Instantly illegit and fake.
(08-25-2013, 08:09 PM)Hell Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Also if it actually goes through, most websites will be taken offline unless they do dumb crap such as "lol you can't have copyright stuff as your avatar!!!11111"
as far as I'm aware how the bill goes, didn't get to read it.

>implying the US government can shut down websites because of fanfics and pictures
>implying every website ever is hosted in the US
whatsopa bro.
(08-25-2013, 08:45 PM)SMGSterlin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2013, 03:56 PM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]

Stopped reading there.
I stopped reading when I saw it was only a bunch of caps and exclamation marks.

All caps and exclamation marks = Instantly illegit and fake.

Except there was multiple 'sane posts too
Pages: 1 2