Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello and Win! ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all 8)
Hello
Welcome to Discovery! Contribute to the community and have a great time!
Welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the penguins! They're everywhere!

~Abba
' Wrote:Welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the penguins! They're everywhere!

~Abba

Huh. Informative. Should have that in a new thread and stickied, maybe. *shrug*

Oh, and hello new player!
Welcome to discovery! Remember, Synth Paste makes your teeth turn purple and your hair fall out!
Welcome!
' Wrote:Huh. Informative. Should have that in a new thread and stickied, maybe. *shrug*

Oh, and hello new player!

I'll post it up in the welcome section and see what becomes of it.

~Abba

Edit: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7093

Already one up at the top of the welcome forum. Guess I'll keep posting mine just for the new players.
hello beware of the communist penguins
and otherwise, enjoy the server!
Welcome, have fun roleplaying with us! (Yes I know, It sound a bit,,,, nerd... But we aren't nerds:P)
Pages: 1 2