Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pob Crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, with or without POB'S I saw plenty of cheaters in cambridge over the last week, so its been two weeks and no other update has been released so far regarding the status - so it would be much appericiated if you fellas put the sanctions on hold and atleast address any progress - because were in the dark at the moment.
Admins/devs could make em immortal. Ak that the bases will not suffer damage from player interaction for now.
Just be patient. They are working on it.
Obviously the cheater problem has high priority.
Just remove POBs, they were a mistake by the very beginning.
to me, PoBs are low on my list.

cheater problem is the highest priority,

because after that they can release .87.

post release, they would have the time to fiddle and tinker with PoBs before their re-introduction.
Am I the only one who doesn't know what the cheater problem is?

That's your cue to enlighten me ;0)
(08-28-2013, 02:02 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Just be patient. They are working on it.
Obviously the cheater problem has high priority.

(08-28-2013, 02:27 PM)Sabre Wrote: [ -> ]to me, PoBs are low on my list.

cheater problem is the highest priority,

because after that they can release .87.

post release, they would have the time to fiddle and tinker with PoBs before their re-introduction.
The cheating and POB problem are one and the same,fyi. POBS were disabled on the server beacuse cheaters were A) using them to make massive amounts of cash and B) destroying them easily.
ok, if pobs become immortal, there can be no wep platforms.
(08-28-2013, 10:45 PM)KaiserDietz Wrote: [ -> ]ok, if pobs become immortal, there can be no wep platforms.

good idea
(08-28-2013, 01:17 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]so it would be much appericiated if you fellas put the sanctions on hold and atleast address any progress - because were in the dark at the moment.

Are you implying that the admins sort out anti cheat and develop the mod?

Because that's not the case.

The devs work on anticheat and develop the mod, while the admins manage the behavior the community and adjust rules.
Pages: 1 2 3