Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dedicated Wiki forum section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been on Wiki today wondering about whether I should post or not, and it occured to me a section dedicated to Wiki in the Discovery Gaming area would be helpful. Maybe a sub-forum in General Discussion or Freelancer?

People could post their submissions there first so the community could check them over for inconsistancies and if need be add material. Do you guys think this is a good idea? And how the heck do I get this poll to work properly?:P

My feedback on the forum board is that a Wiki section would probably <strike>benificail</strike> (damn spelling) helpful.
As an active wiki user I would say just add your pages to the wiki - no need to have community consensus as yet.
Reverts can always happen if we dont like it.

Be prepared for your stuff to get edited. Any spelling mistakes can be
fixed later by other people or by yourself if you want it like that. The
major thing is to get stuff up there. Dont concern yourself with mistakes and things.
I think a sub forum for wiki stuff would be a good idea, however I (and some other
people ) have just been putting the wiki stuff under Site and Forum Feedback.

There is Much to be added still.
I believe we already have one mate. I don't have the link though. Google Discovery. You should find it.

:)
Nah, I mean a place for disco Wiki -here- on the forum where you can have people proof-read your submissions or talk about other people submissions. Maybe even run a competition for person with most relevant submissions?
' Wrote:Nah, I mean a place for disco Wiki -here- on the forum where you can have people proof-read your submissions or talk about other people submissions. Maybe even run a competition for person with most relevant submissions?
Now thats a good idea:)
:D I'll be doing all the Bretonian bases I can manage and a bit about Bowex when I can get home and acess FL then.