Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Server Unavailable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Another Ion Storm has come in but something isn't right about this one, I'm getting no response at all from 82.113.48.5. This isn't the Freelancer server having a problem, it's the main host that is simply not resolving. What's going on, how long is it going to be down for?
' Wrote:Another Ion Storm has come in but something isn't right about this one, I'm getting no response at all from 82.113.48.5. This isn't the Freelancer server having a problem, it's the main host that is simply not resolving. What's going on, how long is it going to be down for?

I get a reply but it's a 500+ ping
Yes, I see now - a ping does respond at less than 60ms. No problems there, but a HTTP request times out so it's either taking too long or port 80 is closed. I'm guessing the main server has either crashed and is awaiting necessary human input or the Admin had to shut it down.
Yeah, it down... just when I thought I'll play today:(...

Hey what happened to that Server Status thread ? Isn't that being maintained anymore ?
' Wrote:Hey what happened to that Server Status thread ? Isn't that being maintained anymore ?
No idea. It's exactly what I went looking for, so I posted this instead.
If the admins are changing names on the server it would have been nice to get a little warning in game. Meh... Can't get everything. It'll be worth it to finally get my name change.
It'd be worth it if I were to visit the outdoors, then again I think I might go to bed.
It's been down for a while now... Let's say a little prayer for the the smoothnes of connections, stable powersupply & Drop DEAD hackers....
Pray all you like. If anything it seems to be getting worse.:(
Well...it will work soon again.
I believe in it :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4