Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Conspiracy: Admin has been abducted by little green men!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: david-duchovny-e-gillian-anderson-sono-f...-83428.jpg]

Mulder: So what did you find, sexy?
Mulder: I mean Scully...
Scully: Well Mouldy I was looking in here to check the A.D.M.I.N List: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showteam.php
Mulder: Yeh and ???
Scully: Seems aerelm is missing.....
Mulder: WHAT....
Scully: Not only that when I did some further chex on his paypal account and forum accounts seems aerelm has suffered B.A.N: http://discoverygc.com/forums/member.php...&uid=14105
Mulder: Why do you say that, sally
Sally: well aerelm is now aerelm
Mulder: Aghhhhh bummer for him! Who do you think is responsible for this?
Scully: I dont know could be Doj or DPC connected or even Kim Jong Un / President Ahmadinejad are rumoured to be responsible. I'll keep ya posted.
Scully: right now im busy getting some tentacle action, ooooooo mmmm ahhhhh
Bud Light thats the stuff
Mulder: awww what a doll
Scully -is- hot.
One down, one to go. Just another projectile in the mortar.
I heard while they were shooting an X-files episode involving cockroaches, the actor of Mulder tried to gross out the actress of scully by Holding a dead roach to her face, and Scully nonchalantly took the dead roach in her hand an kissed it.
Wow. No Doj and DPC wouldn't be able to make that happen on the forums or in-game. They don't have access to the control panels, the software they are using doesn't do that kind of thing. Loken trolling Aerelm maybe?
That was a good show.
The show must go on!
I heard rumours that aerelm passed admin password and access to Doj, because other devs hadn't agreed with his decision to delete Gallia.
(08-31-2013, 07:10 PM)ProwlerPC Wrote: [ -> ]Loken trolling Aerelm maybe?

It has to be....

Wait...it's Aerelm trolling.

Conspiracy averted.
why is aerelm banned ?
and not admin any more ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12