Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there guys, I've been around for a little while now after playing a long time on another server. I see that myths about less than mediocre RP have been mostly exaggerated.

So yea, cool place you guys got here. On another note I am looking for a cool sig ( I know alot of guys around here offer them out) including a Nodachi Blood Dragon bomber and perhaps some cool Wantanabe Kazoku emblem on it. The pilot's name is Izu Riekon.

Cheers guys, and I am looking forward to settling in.
First off - Welcome to Disco!

Secondly, i would recommend that (if you haven't already) you read the rules and guidelines found here on the forums so that you may get a better understand of how things are going; also, if you have any questions or need help around, feel free to ask and most of us (especially the Angels) will gladly give you a hand.

Going on a different note, if you're looking for a signature, i would recommend making a request for it on the Media Center section of the Forums, since that's where most graphic artists look for "clients".

Anyway, good luck, safe flights and have fun!