Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Character Bio feedback forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've found that some people like to respond to peoples bios, give advice, or just compliment what people have written.

However, it can be difficult to respond to peoples stories. You don't want to interrupt there story, but would like to say something.

So, I'm proposing a feedback forum, you start a thread about the story you wish to talk about, have your say and let others comment aswell.

Possibly a sub-forum in the Bios forum?

Its just an idea, what do people think?

Seth
Now for the classic reply ...

/Signed.
Its been proposed before, but for whatever reason it hasn't been made yet. I want one so that I don't feel bad about posting feedback threads for Klaus/Hektor, and also to avoid the general clutter by them popping up in General Discussions or *gasp* Flood, which has better lolz that could be using that space.
I would love this, stories and bios can receive productive feedback from good writers in here.
This may help out on, "where to put it" if it's ever implemented.
I was wondering where that went. Yeah, consensus points to "subforum plzkthxbai"
/Signed

Interesting proposal. Hope it gets approved.

~Abba
*Waves at admins.*

Is this possible?
One

Two

Three

Four

Five, although this one points to One as well

Those are all clogging space and have been bumped within the past four hours.

Moving them all to Flood won't help either, one is bad enough there and if they all go the legit spam will get pushed back and Flood won't be as much fun. Subforum please, possibly as its own subforum of Discovery Role-Play (next to RP Factions and Role-play hub).
A good point Sovereign, this is just clogging space.

I will ask a couple of the admins via skype, merely to have them notice this thread.

Seth