Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey People / Hi Leute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im Playing for about 3 days now on this Server and its very fun.
I like the RP thing and i like Space Games, but it seems there too less games like this out there.
Im Benny aka BiGEdge.
when you see me feel free to talk to me. I will tell you my Story RP like if you ask.
Im allways a good guy, flying Frighters or ill be a Cop somewhere... but maybe i'll join the unioners and fight for more rights and Paychecks!? There are so many possibilitys in here.

Thanks for the welcome me to the Angels

Greez Benny

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for the German / und jetzt für alle die des Englischen nicht ganz so mächtig sind...

Ich spiele hier jetzt seit etwa 3 Tagen auf diesem Server und es macht echt Spaß.
Ich mag den RP Faktor und ich liebe Space Games, aber es gibt wohl zu wenige Games wie diese.
Ich bin Benny aka BiGEdge.
Wenn ihr mich seht sprecht mich ruhig an. Ich erzähl euch meine Geschichte ingame wenn ihr lieb fragt. Eigentlich bin ich ein ganz netter, fliege Frachter oder bin irgend wo Polizist... aber villeicht geh ich auch zu den Unioner und kämpfe für mehr Rechte und mehr Gehalt.
So viele Möglichkeiten in dieser Art zu spielen.

Danke für den Empfang geht an die Angels

Greez Benny
Well, hello there again, Benny. I believe i already welcomed you once, so no need to do it again.

Then again - i see you're on the forums so i bid you good luck around here. Check the rules and guidelines that you find, since they will be very useful. Otherwise, if you need any more help, you can simply ask and most of us (especially the Angels) will give you a hand, as you've already seen.

Anyhow, safe flights and have fun!

P.S. Keep in mind this is an international server/forum, and it's recommended that you do only use English in any public post/message or on local/system chats in-game.