Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, as you see name's Fab. I'm 13 years old and my ingame name is Dronska, I discovered this community via ModDB a few weeks ago and joined today, I really like D 4.86, and decided to play in the 24/7 roleplay server. I don't have an specific faction, but i'm a silver/gold/platinum miner.

Welcome stuff bellow this line:

(09-05-2013, 03:57 PM)Fab Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, as you see name's Fab. I'm 13 years old and my ingame name is Dronska, I discovered this community via ModDB a few weeks ago and joined today, I really like D 4.86, and decided to play in the 24/7 roleplay server. I don't have an specific faction, but i'm a silver/gold/platinum miner.

Welcome to the community! If you ever need help, always feel free to ask. Enjoy the server, enjoy the roleplay, and have fun.
(09-05-2013, 03:57 PM)Fab Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, as you see name's Fab. I'm 13 years old and my ingame name is Dronska, I discovered this community via ModDB a few weeks ago and joined today, I really like D 4.86, and decided to play in the 24/7 roleplay server. I don't have an specific faction, but i'm a silver/gold/platinum miner.

Welcome to the Server.

I hope you enjoy your time in this. As it is a Roleplay Server, I would recommend you to join a faction and discover the role-playing opportunities.

That being said, You should definately take your time, know your interest, read about them and then join a faction.

GoodLuck again and Cheers !!! *Smile*
First off - Welcome to Disco!

Secondly, i see people have already summed up a few advice, but i'll add one more, just in case: read the rules and guidelines here on the forum, as they will be very helpful... Also, if you ever need help, feel free to ask and most of us will gladly give you a hand.

Aside from this, have fun and safe flights!
Greetings to Disco!

RP here is the key, you can always make credits and buy new stuff but in the long term the RP is what will keep the game alive for you. Take a look at the wiki and on the forums about the different factions if that's something you want to do. But take your time as an independent pilot as well, and get a feel for things around Sirius sector. Find some star system you like the look of, and try to interact with the people there and see what happens! Good luck to you out there!