Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Capital Ship Ideas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If all of these are actually in .87, feel free to slap me and put me in a time machine so I can catch up.

Anyways, here are my ideas.

1) Battleship Primary Turrets should be renamed to Battleship Utility Turrets, because it makes little sense for weapons such as Pulses to be called "Primary Turrets".

2) Battleship Flak Turrets should be labled as Primary/Utility turrets.

3) Light Battleships should have a thruster that allows them to move slightly faster than a Heavy Battleship.

4) Cruisers should have a median turret between regular turrets and heavies, such as Cruiser Primaries, for Cruiser Utility Slots, which include pulses and BRs.

5) Light cruisers should have a slight speed advantage over a Heavy cruiser.

6) Cruisers should get their own version of Flak for Utility.

7) Gunships should have a version of Solaris Gatlings.

Feel free to tear them apart, blah blah.
What did I just read...Big Grin
If it's not a mining turret, why label it utility as you can only utilize regulars turrets to pew sir? Tongue
(09-07-2013, 02:54 AM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]If all of these are actually in .87, feel free to slap me and put me in a time machine so I can catch up.

Anyways, here are my ideas.

1) Battleship Primary Turrets should be renamed to Battleship Utility Turrets, because it makes little sense for weapons such as Pulses to be called "Primary Turrets".

2) Battleship Flak Turrets should be labled as Primary/Utility turrets.
*shrugs*

Quote:3) Light Battleships should have a thruster that allows them to move slightly faster than a Heavy Battleship.

Are you kidding?

Quote:4) Cruisers should have a median turret between regular turrets and heavies, such as Cruiser Primaries, for Cruiser Utility Slots, which include pulses and BRs.

*shrugs*

Quote:5) Light cruisers should have a slight speed advantage over a Heavy cruiser.

Sir, I honestly don't get your sense of humour....

Quote:6) Cruisers should get their own version of Flak for Utility.

it's not that hard to evade novas in cruisers. In most of them, at least. And missiles are getting deleted... I mean, ubernerfed in 87.

Quote:7) Gunships should have a version of Solaris Gatlings.

What for?
I agree with Knjaz
8) Remove caps
Battleship pulses are not primary turrets. They do not go on the light slots.
This leads me to believe you have never flown a BS before, thus have no reason to give balance suggestions.
Eh... Spazzy pulses go to primary shots, flaks to secondary shots...

Edit: wait... Did I misread, or you edited post?
Shush.

I still say that PRIMARY turrets are the ones you have the most. SECONDARY turrets are the SPECIALIZED ones.
Edit all the posts...
Pages: 1 2 3