Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ~}P{~ Legendary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: PPS.png]

Any changes, let me know and i'll see what I can do. Your offer was very generous and I will leave the exact payment up to you. Payment to Hollow.Crown

Thank you.

EDIT: No Osiris yet 'cause i'm stupid, shall quickly whack one out with that in as well.

EDIT 2:

[Image: PPSO.png]
Updated.
Can't find a single word.

Its not awesome... It's epic Big Grin

Cash sent to Hollow.Crown
You're a generous man, thank you.
I was thinking about some pictures for my ship dealer, charity, and codename equipment, just like a banner.

I don't want to bother you with more pictures, but I really like your work :p
The concept is like the previous ones, with a little change.

Ship Dealer:
The L stays, but instead of the "egendary", the "Shipyard" is here.
In the background some bastet, onuris, nyx, and an avenger :p

Charity:
L stays, "Charity" is the word, and some liberator, starflier, and csv in the backgrounf

Codename storage:
L stays, "Weaponry" is the word, in the background there are some effect:
claymore, delusion, medusa, and diamondback

To rate your hard work, I'll offer 380 million for these 3 pictures (so make your profit a half billion :p)

Thanks in advance!
The weaponry might be a bit more difficult but sure I can try, i'll either do it later if I haven't passed out (I've barely slept) or in the next couple of days (college is a pain)

Same size image for all of them?
(09-08-2013, 06:53 PM)MiniStryke Wrote: [ -> ]The weaponry might be a bit more difficult but sure I can try, i'll either do it later if I haven't passed out (I've barely slept) or in the next couple of days (college is a pain)

Same size image for all of them?

Don't need to bother with time, I can wait Big Grin

If resizing not hard, I would like a bit wider picture, since it is going to be a banner.

With resizing, and the difficultier weapons, how about 420 million? Sounds nice? :p
Heh, resizing isn't a problem, photoshop isn't that complex. I would happily have done it for 380 but...sure Wink