Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Allo Allo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks, just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Capt Malcolm Reynolds :)and i haven't played this game for at least 18 months and i have completely forgotten what i'm doing. So its basically starting afresh.

Any in game help would be welcome :D

And i must use this smilie :crazy:.... thats ace!
' Wrote:Hi folks, just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Capt Malcolm Reynolds :)and i haven't played this game for at least 18 months and i have completely forgotten what i'm doing. So its basically starting afresh.

Any in game help would be welcome :D

And i must use this smilie :crazy:.... thats ace!
Welcome to Discovery! Beware of the NPC's on steroids! They're deadly for a new player, we all know.:yes:

If you require any help in-game, either PM me or look for a [Angels] tagged player, they are very helpful.:yes:

Good luck out there. I also recommend looking at the server rules. Server Rules
' Wrote:Welcome to Discovery! Beware of the NPC's on steroids! They're deadly for a new player, we all know.:yes:

If you require any help in-game, either PM me or look for a [Angels] tagged player, they are very helpful.:yes:

Good luck out there. I also recommend looking at the server rules. Server Rules

Ahh yes the server rules have been read thoroughly. I looked at a few server websites and just found ths to be more welcomming. I am also looking forward to sinking my teeth into this mod as i have never used one before.

I will keep an eye out for the [Angels] too.

Thanks
Welcome to discovery! Remember, Synth Paste makes your teeth turn purple and your hair fall out!
Bienvenue~
welcome and do beware of the communist penguins.
Otherwise, enjoy the place around ^^
Welcome to Disco,
follow the rules but most importantly have a good time
Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.
Welcome to discovery. Browse the rules, enjoy the game. Be afraid of the forums.
' Wrote:Bienvenue~
welcome and do beware of the communist penguins.
Otherwise, enjoy the place around ^^

These ones, specificaly: [Image: CommiePenguin.jpg]

Now, watch out for the blue demons, and may der Gottkanzler smile upon thee!

Oh, and join the QCRF!
Also leave Liberty space as fast as you can, I plan to steal the United States launches codes and nuke the entire sector.

It's time for some spring cleaning......
Pages: 1 2