Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zorba-The-Kane is back after a year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Not sure if anyone remembers me but I play here on Discovery since June 2009, so its more than 4 years but I have been inactive in 2013 but I am back. I used to play as [AFA], Ageira|, [TBH] .. maily these 3 but I was member of LSF and Aoi Iseijin, Unione Corse, RM and my first faction was OPG Smile

I am really looking forward to see you back in space. I will take look for a while and then start to play on 100% I hope I could be part of AFA, Ageira and TBH again, I will check status of these faction. I need all information.

Its good to be back. See you guys.

PS: I lost my Discovery Launchpad accout file and I dont know how to get to my accounts. I tried to name new char like my old and it still exists, I would like to get to them.
Hey hey. Welcome back. Again. Smile

The [AFA] is still there. Not official anymore though. I used to have you in my skype list. And are you in the AFA chat anymore? Can't check it right because no skype around here... Big Grin

About your accounts. Try to contact an admin. Though, after a year break your accounts are most likely gone because of the auto delete. If that's the case, i could help you with spacemoney for new ships. Wink
(09-09-2013, 11:38 AM)xiphos Wrote: [ -> ]Hey hey. Welcome back. Again. Smile

The [AFA] is still there. Not official anymore though. I used to have you in my skype list. And are you in the AFA chat anymore? Can't check it right because no skype around here... Big Grin

About your accounts. Try to contact an admin. Though, after a year break your accounts are most likely gone because of the auto delete. If that's the case, i could help you with spacemoney for new ships. Wink

Hello! Smile

Good to see you. I tried to contact admins, I hope I can sort it out but maybe I will need your help if they are deleted. I am still on skype in AFA group. So see you there.
(09-09-2013, 11:42 AM)Kane182 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello! Smile

Good to see you. I tried to contact admins, I hope I can sort it out but maybe I will need your help if they are deleted. I am still on skype in AFA group. So see you there.

Yay! I am kinda inactive in game but available at skype and the forum on a daily basis. See you later Farmer.... Wink
(09-09-2013, 11:44 AM)xiphos Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2013, 11:42 AM)Kane182 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello! Smile

Yay! I am kinda inactive in game but available at skype and the forum on a daily basis. See you later Farmer.... Wink
Ok, Good to know. See you later Smile
Welcome back! Smile

Sadly, Ageira| closed shop at the end of last year due to inactivity. Occasionally you can still spot me and sometimes Champ out on our ships which still bear the tag.

If you're in dire need of a ship, I'm sure I could find some kind of Ageira transport for you - contact me by Skype or forum PM.
Yo, mate, TBH's still around. Smile Drop me a line if you need anything (and if you're out of current chat)
(09-09-2013, 02:28 PM)Miloslav Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, mate, TBH's still around. Smile Drop me a line if you need anything (and if you're out of current chat)

Thats great mate Smile yes please add me to the current chat. My skype is: zorbathekane

(09-09-2013, 02:01 PM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! Smile

Sadly, Ageira| closed shop at the end of last year due to inactivity. Occasionally you can still spot me and sometimes Champ out on our ships which still bear the tag.

If you're in dire need of a ship, I'm sure I could find some kind of Ageira transport for you - contact me by Skype or forum PM.

Thank you very much Smile I am trying to sort it out with Champ but if he isnt able to find my old account, I will contact you because I could use a transport.
Welcome back to the wonderful world of Discovery, glad to see an old member returning once more.

The Unione Corse is running well once more, seems like not all the old factions completley shriveled up and died. Pass me a PM if you are still interested in current affairs, we would love to have you.

A few things have changed, but nothing that cannot be gotten used to rather quickly, i'm sure you will be back to hardcore gaming in no time. (If that is the right term)

Safe Skies
(09-09-2013, 05:50 PM)Moveit56 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to the wonderful world of Discovery, glad to see an old member returning once more.

The Unione Corse is running well once more, seems like not all the old factions completley shriveled up and died. Pass me a PM if you are still interested in current affairs, we would love to have you.

A few things have changed, but nothing that cannot be gotten used to rather quickly, i'm sure you will be back to hardcore gaming in no time. (If that is the right term)

Safe Skies

Thank you Smile I am really glad you are interested. I sent you PM Smile