Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question regarding tags & useage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have a question & couldn't find an exact answer in the Rules threads.
My group ( {SOB} ) Was thinking of making a assassination squad with in the group. These few pilots will perform assassinations for paying customers wanting the termination of lawful characters or enemy faction members.
My questions are:
1. Can they do this with an Outcast ID or would it require a different ID? (of course their IFF would stay Outcast)
2. If a different ID must be used, role play wise, would they still be outcasts & members of SOB ?

Any help in this matter greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance :D
I'm uncertain about whether the Outcast ID would allow it, but the merc ID would probably be good if you can't use the OC ID.
Well for one the Merc id is just for you. But I don't know if the Outcast ID allows you to take on bounties. It will require further investigation... or at least an outcast for me to scan his ID and read it...
The Outcast ID allows its owners to take bounty contracts on the Unlawful side. It's not common practice to excersize that, but it's certainly been done before and it is allowed.
Merc ID, with an OC tag?
There you go, the expert in outcasts has spoken =)
' Wrote:There you go, the expert in outcasts has spoken =)

lies, I am the expert. But yes, Eppy is right:dry:

1 up
I do hope you aren't planning to kill me:unsure:
Only if the pay is good :P