Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. What's new?

It's been so long since I've been to this place that I forgot what most of my characters were. A couple that I remember were William Breen and Fred Hertz.

Is anybody I used to fly with still around?
Oh, hey. I remember you. Vaguely.

Honestly, not a lot of the old guard are around anymore, I've only recently returned myself. There's a few here and there, though.
- Moved to Welcome section.

Welcome back!
Discovery FL was basically my sophomore year of high school. Nothing else came close to the adventures had in my time here. It's crazy how much I've changed. I wish I had time to play again.

I remember your name Thexare. What characters did you have in 08-09?
(09-16-2013, 04:57 AM)zeinstruktor Wrote: [ -> ]I remember your name Thexare. What characters did you have in 08-09?

That's pretty far back... that'd be Blackmoon (Lane Hacker), Ayumu Ishida (Outcast), Azure Line Shipping (independent trade group, ALS)), Blake Sullivan (BPA), Lloyd Black (Zoner), couple others I don't remember so well.
Oh hey, I remember that username.

I used to go by magnarot.

I definitely forget who you are though.

But we did fly together before.
I had some good times with you all. Maybe one of these days I'll launch a star blazer and see how far I can get Smile