Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question about Unioner RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing a Unioner character for over a month but I couldn't find a wiki page on then so I don't know there entire history. I've just been going off base descriptions and rumors. I am pretty sure I have there basic story witch so far has been good enough to get me by. However with the new update and there new collaboration with the Corsairs I am confused as ever. When ever I RP with someone I just kind of respond off what they are saying hoping to god my response makes sense. I guess my question is there any place I can find there full story and where its going with this new update.
All I can say with my own personal knowledge from being and leading (albeit breifly) the Unioner faction......

Is not a lot.

No, really!

However, base line is.... Old Republican workers who were made redundant for stupid reasons because Republican couldn't manage their stuff. Staff on Alster Shipyard decide to rebel and fight to live instead of being forgotten.

They were good mates with the RHA and LWB, but as time passed Unioners again were facing another bout of poor leadership. As a result, they tend to be a leaderless bunch of rebels, (sometimes referred too as the Rheinland Xeno) who loathed corporations and large organizations for their greed and carelessness regarding the common Rheinland middle class.

Unioners started collaborating with Corsairs as Corsairs also suffer their own plight, so in an act of self reliance, Unioners sidled up with them.

Main point of stay for Unioners is the flow of contraband to Liberty via the Rogues or Junkers, or piracy events to sustain what little force they still have left.

That's the best I can explain at this point, and I could well be incorrect. However, this is my perspective on the undervalued faction and do highly encourage you to continue playing one of the underdogs.

Kudos dude, contact me on skype (name the same as here) and I'll help you fill in the blanks.
Thank you very much for your response. That is pretty much what I had thought. The only difference I was going by in my RP was that I read (think it was in a base description) that an accident at Alster due to poor working conditions is what caused the workers to rebel can become the Unioners.

Anyways the part I'm concerned with now is how this new cooperation with the Corsairs Artifact smuggling affects the Unioners relationship with the rest of the Rheinland pirate factions. My guess is that there is at least going to be some tension.
Yeah, there will be.

Previously, all Rheinland unlawfuls were mutual butt buddies which I believe contributed to the inactivity in Rheinland.

If you fancy getting your RP on, contact either the LR-, or more specifically the PLR: to get your fill of ARRPEE.
(09-18-2013, 02:39 AM)Walligig Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways the part I'm concerned with now is how this new cooperation with the Corsairs Artifact smuggling affects the Unioners relationship with the rest of the Rheinland pirate factions. My guess is that there is at least going to be some tension.

Thats the plan behind the Unioner/Corsair alliance, to get some kind of movement into the Rheinland unlalwfuls. In the last 2 mod versions, these were pretty much the same with different IDs and names, but nearly no differences. That hopefully changes now.

Here is the story that we used as Unioner background, most of it is based on infocards, so its pretty close to the lore, have fun reading!
(09-18-2013, 08:24 AM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the story that we used as Unioner background, most of it is based on infocards, so its pretty close to the lore, have fun reading!

Yes! That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much sir.